[Quick Transmigration] Where is the Morality Chapter 98 (Part 2)

Wet Nurse Chapter 27 (Part 2)

T/N: This is google translate and I only did the edit for he and she so I'll not take credit. Hope everyone who read this understands and doesn't complain^^

But she couldn't say anything, she just replied softly: "I will treat you well."

The two leaned against each other, and after confessing these things, Xia Ruyan felt that the distance between them was one step closer, which felt really good.

After a while, she left Cong Yu's embrace, stroked her temple hair, and said seriously: "So I want to find my relatives now, do you have any good ideas?"

In fact, when Xia Ruyan asked this question, she vaguely felt that the young man she knew with Master Chen was probably the original owner's relative, but she still planned to ask Cong Yu's thoughts first.

Cong Yu pondered for a moment and then said: "I'll write a missing person's notice and ask someone to copy some. I'll go to the yamen tomorrow and post it outside after I get permission, and I'll send some people to other places to inquire about it. What do you think? "

This is very good, when the time comes to post a few pictures in the school, Master Chen and the young man will see them naturally, Xia Ruyan nodded: "Okay, I only remember one brother, his name is Xia Zhicheng, and I want to know all the names of my parents." I can’t remember, I still remember that the wet nurse who abandoned me back then was named Liu Shi. Although our family is not as good as your Cong’s family, it is still a wealthy family..."

Speaking of this, Xia Ruyan frowned and thought about it, and murmured to herself: "I remember, I heard my mother said that my father's patients gave us thank you gifts..."

Cong Yu's eyes lit up: "So Yanniang's father may be a doctor?"

Xia Ruyan nodded slightly: "Very likely."

After the two discussed it, Cong Yu went back to the study to write the notice and sent it out for others to copy.

And Xiao Pingan in the school looked warily at the men facing him, pursed his lips and said nothing.

Mrs. Chen coughed, bent down and said softly to Ping An: "Ping An, this Uncle Xia is my friend, not a bad person. He used to have a younger sister who was lost when he was a child. When he saw your mother today, he felt like he grew up with your mother." They look very similar, so I just wanted to ask you, can you tell him Miss Xia's name?"

Xia Zhicheng stepped forward and cupped his hands to Ping An and said, "Young master, I don't mean anything malicious. I really think that Lingtang looks too much like my mother, so I came to ask about it. If the young master doesn't want to tell, Xia won't either. demand."

Hearing this, Ping An did not speak, but the guarded look on his face became lighter. He stared at Xia Zhicheng without blinking his eyes, and after a while he said, "How old was your sister when she got lost? How old is this year? What is her name?" name?"

Xia Zhicheng hurriedly replied: "My sister was lost when she was four years old. She is twenty-two years old this year. Her name is Xia Ruyan."

As soon as Pingan heard him say Xia Ruyan's name, his eyes fluctuated a little, but he continued to ask with a stern face, "What's your name? How old are you? Where are you from? What do you do at home?"

"Xia Zhicheng, twenty-eight this year, is from Jiangcheng. I came here with my cousin to look for a classmate. He is your Master Chen. My family has practiced medicine for generations, and my father and I are both from Xinglin."

At this moment, Mrs. Chen was watching from the side, and felt that Xiao Ping'an was somewhat similar to Xia Zhicheng, and felt that the two might be uncles and nephews. He was about to chime in, when he heard Xiao Ping'an say: "My mother's name is not Xia Ruyan, and she's not twenty-two years old this year, so you're looking for the wrong person."

Hearing these words, Xia Zhicheng showed disappointment on his face. He clenched his fists, cupped his hands and saluted Pingan again, forcing out a smile: "That's really bothering the young master..."

Master Chen and Cousin Hai also felt very disappointed, but they had no choice but to turn around and leave without mentioning it.

Looking at the peace of their backs from behind, there was faint shock in his eyes. He had never heard his mother say that she was adopted by his grandparents, so he didn't want to disclose her information to outsiders. He went back and asked his mother, if it really matches, then just come and find this person.


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

Popular Posts