[Quick Transmigration] Where is the Morality Chapter 92 (Part 1)

Wet Nurse Chapter 21 (Part 1)

T/N: This is google translate and I only did the edit for he and she so I'll not take credit. Hope everyone who read this understands and doesn't complain^^

"Who do you call a brat!?"

The people inside were all shocked, and saw the door was wide open, and there was a beautiful young woman standing at the door, her almond eyes were full of anger, but her beauty was not diminished at all, on the contrary, she was even more graceful.

Standing in the house were several wives and two children, one was a bit tragic, his face was painted, his eyes were red and swollen from crying, there was a big swelling on his forehead, and his clothes were wrinkled. The other one is of course Xiaopingan, his clothes are also a little messy, and there are some scratches on his cheeks. When he saw Xia Ruyan approaching, he swayed a little, walked to her side with his head down, and said softly, "Mother..."

Xia Ruyan patted Ping An's head distressedly, and said softly, "Brother An, don't be afraid, mother is here."

Then she raised her head and looked at the girl standing next to the child. She was startled when she saw this girl. It turned out that this girl was none other than Xue Shishi, the heroine of this world. Flicking a trace of disdain, she said contemptuously: "The brat is talking about your son, how can you be a mother? If you don't teach the child well and let him run wild outside, if he gets into trouble in the future, it depends on what you will do."

Xia Ruyan's anger came up immediately, she hugged her son by her waist, sneered at Xue Shishi and said, "I've seen someone with a big face, but I've never seen someone with such a big face like you, who convicts people without asking indiscriminately, I don't care. I want to ask how your parents taught you, how shameless you are to bully children when you are an adult?"

Xia Ruyan has never lost when it comes to squabbling, Xue Shishi's face flushed red with anger, her body is both dead parents, Xia Ruyan deliberately mentioned her parents, can't she be turned down with anger? She pointed at Xia Ruyan and couldn't say a word for a while, Xia Ruyan slapped her hand off, snorted coldly: "Don't point fingers, is this the rule of your family?"

After she finished speaking, she turned around and saluted Master Chen, and said respectfully: "Master, why don't you let the two children explain the whole story in detail before making a decision."

Chen Fuzi was also shocked by Xia Ruyan's aura. He used to think that Xia Ruyan was gentle and beautiful, generous and kind to others, but he didn't expect that there was such a side. He was dazed and said: "I also have that intention."

Xia Ruyan took over the conversation: "Then it's better for Brother An to speak first, Brother An, explain the matter carefully and clearly, and you must tell the truth and don't lie."

Ping An nodded, and began to tell the whole story: "I was reading after class today, and Xue Songyong was making trouble beside me. I told him not to disturb me, but he said that my mother is a widow who does not keep her duty, and said that my mother would bring my father a The green hat also said that I was a little bastard."

The tender voice of a child echoed in the study room, and everyone was stunned. They couldn't believe that such words would come out of a child's mouth. Ping An paused and continued: "I don't quite understand what he said Meaning, but it’s definitely not a good word, and he said I’m a little bastard. I’ve heard neighbors scold people with this word before. How can I be a bastard when I have a father? My mother didn't keep her duty, so he rushed over to pinch me, and then we fought."

"You, you're lying!" Xue Shishi screamed, she looked at Pingan with hatred and gritted her teeth, "My brother Yong is still so young, how could he say that kind of thing? You little brat learned to lie at a young age... "

But before she finished speaking, Xue Songyong yelled: "I'm not wrong! Your mother is a widow who doesn't keep her duty! She even seduced my brother-in-law, you are definitely not your father's flesh and blood, little bastard!"

The people in the room were stunned again, Xue Shishi was frightened stupid by Xue Songyong, she didn't expect that her brother would be so stupid as to tear her down, she opened her mouth wide and couldn't utter a word.

Cong Yu stood behind Xia Ruyan and watched the farce. Hearing Ping'an's words, he couldn't bear it anymore. Seeing Xue Shishi's sophistry and Xue Songyong's insults again, he took a step forward and said coldly: "I have seen it before. The master of the Xue family was a man of good character, but it is a pity that he died young, but I did not expect that the two descendants left by Master Xue would be so virtuous."

After finishing speaking, he cupped his fists at Master Chen: "Master Chen, I am Cong Yu, I have long admired you."

Master Chen hurriedly returned the salute, at this time Cong Yu said bravely to Xue Song: "Boy, you said Ping'an's mother seduced your brother-in-law, but who is your brother-in-law?"

Xue Shishi heard that she wanted to cover her younger brother's mouth, but unfortunately she was a step too late. Xue Songyong opened his mouth and said, "My brother-in-law is the elder brother Cong Fing from the Cong Mansion! Do you know that the Cong Mansion has more money than our family! Can you afford it?"

As soon as these words came out, the faces of Xia Ruyan and Cong Yu turned green at the same time, and Xue Shishi's face also turned green, which was embarrassing.

Xia Ruyan was speechless, she didn't expect Xue Shishi and Cong Fing to get together so early, could it be because her arrival made the plot earlier again? But Cong Yu was angry. He sneered and looked at Xue Shishi: "Miss Xue, I wonder when my third brother became your husband-in-law? As far as I know, it seems that the two of you are unmarried and unmarried, and you are not married. No marriage contract, please explain what Lingdi said."


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

Popular Posts