[Quick Transmigration] Where is the Morality Chapter 75 (Part 2)

Wet Nurse Chapter 4 (Part 2)

T/N: This is google translate and I only did the edit for he and she so I'll not take credit. Hope everyone who read this understands and doesn't complain^^

"Little lady, you are breaking my heart. If you hadn't seduced me last night, why would I have come to my second sister-in-law to beg for a wet nurse?" Cong Bing said to Cheng with a disappointed expression, "Second sister-in-law knows me. Although I don't have any scruples about women's s*x, I have never attacked you or the people in the elder brother's yard. If she hadn't said her sincerity last night, I would pity her. How could I do such a reckless thing?"

Cheng believed most of Cong Fing's slick tongue, and she held back her anger and said coldly to Xia Ruyan: "Since you want to climb high branches, I won't hinder you, just go with the third master today, my temple boy, I can't keep you anymore."

Xia Ruyan was anxious and angry, this Cheng was too easily fooled, she was about to argue, when suddenly a voice came in,

"Look at the quick talk of the third child, it's a pity that you were not allowed to tell a story."

A tall, thin and handsome man walked into the room, with his hands behind his back, and a pair of peach blossom eyes looked at Cong Bing with a smile that was not a smile: "You still haven't woken up from the wine you got drunk last night?"

As soon as the man appeared, Cong Bing felt a little apprehensive, and Cheng bowed down respectfully to him: "Uncle."

Cong Yu hummed, and said to his sister-in-law: "I originally wanted to come and see Brother Yong, but I just overheard the conversation between you guys. Brother and sister won't blame me for eavesdropping, right?"

Mrs. Cheng hurriedly said: "How could it be? It's not something you can't listen to. It's just that my nanny has a high spirit and wants to find another place. Uncle San is here to pick her up."

Xia Ruyan was about to blow up in one sentence, and this Cheng convicts Cong Fing with just a few words, why? She handed the young master to Mrs. Hu, straightened her back and said neither humble nor overbearing: "Second Madam, be careful, this servant has just clarified that what the third master said is all out of thin air, and this servant is only here to work, not to sell herself into the Cong Mansion. Is it inappropriate for a widow to be forcibly pointed out by the master before her husband's bones are cold?"

When Cheng heard Xia Ruyan's words, she couldn't help being furious: "How dare you talk back? If you keep your duty, how could third uncle come to me to ask for someone?"

"Second Madam's words are so unreasonable. If you don't carry a purse to go out, you won't be robbed. Is that what you mean? Although I am not as precious as you, I am also a good citizen. I will definitely not recognize your white hat. I, Xia Ruyan, am a pure and innocent person with a clear conscience. If the second wife can’t tolerate me, I’ll leave, but please settle my wages. If it comes to a noble family like the Cong Mansion, you won’t deduct my hard work as a widow money?"

Mrs. Cheng was so pissed off by Xia Ruyan's robbing, she pointed at her with trembling fingers, and was about to call someone to drag her out, but Cong Yu said, "Second brother and sister, you mean you don't want to leave Xia Ruyan behind?" Shi?"

Cheng clutched her chest and said angrily, "I can't keep it, I can't keep it!"

Cong Yu nodded: "Yes, then I will take her away."

As soon as the words fell, Cheng Shi and Cong Fing, including Xia Ruyan, looked at him one after another, wondering if their ears had misheard.

Cong Yu said unhurriedly: "I don't have any maids in my yard. The servants are rough and clumsy and can't do some things well. I don't have the patience to use those young girls who love to daydream all day long." Film, your nanny looks good to me, she is neither humble nor overbearing, she speaks clearly and logically, she seems to be a person with integrity and duty, and just come to my place to do things."

After speaking, he raised an eyebrow at Xia Ruyan: "Xia Shi, are you willing?"

Xia Ruyan saw that what he said was reasonable, and then remembered that the character Cong Yu in the plot was not a womanizer. In the author's words, there were no females in his yard, and even the dogs were males. (tenderflower: LOL sorry I gotta laugh.)

She raised her eyes and met Cong Yu's gaze. The man's eyes and brows were a little unruly, and he didn't care about meeting her eyes. Instead, he squinted his eyes and smiled.

Xia Ruyan lowered her head again, and replied respectfully: "My servant is willing, thank you for taking me in."

"Um."

Cong Yu turned around and walked out the door, saying, "Come to the main courtyard to wait for orders when you pack up." Then he disappeared.

As soon as Cong Yu left, Cheng sat on a chair and sneered: "Hurry up, what did I say just now? Our Erfang Temple is small and we can't keep you. Now you can climb to a higher branch."

After speaking, she said to Cong Fing with sarcasm: "No wonder you don't like the third uncle. It turns out that you are close to the uncle."

When Cong Bing was told by her, his already ugly face darkened a bit. What does Cheng mean by this? Is he bad compared to big brother?

Xia Ruyan pretended not to hear, Cheng Cheng bowed, turned around and left the second room.


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

  1. Could you please not google translate these chapters it’s shitty why did you even use google translate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just skip, no one wants u to read it if u dont want to

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the chapter and before that. It's already understandable, and I don't have to guess who was who.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment