[Quick Transmigration] Where is the Morality Chapter 94 (Part 2)

Wet Nurse Chapter 23 (Part 2)

T/N: This is google translate and I only did the edit for he and she so I'll not take credit. Hope everyone who read this understands and doesn't complain^^

Seeing that Xia Ruyan didn't make a sound, Cong Yu rubbed her head, and then said: "Don't worry, I will never let a woman who has slandered you live under the same roof as us."

The wording of his words is a bit unique, Xia Ruyan looked at him with questioning eyes, Cong Yu couldn't help but kissed her on the lips, the woman glared at him and said, "What do you mean by this sentence?"

"I told the third son that if he wants to marry Xue Shishi, we will separate."

Xia Ruyan was taken aback. In the original plot, the Cong Mansion did not separate at the end, so she couldn't help asking: "So the second and third families will have to move out in the future?"

Cong Yu shook his head: "There is only Sanfang. I mean, Cong's property is divided into three equal parts, and Sanfang has been divided out alone. Of course, if the second brother wants to go out, I will not stop him."

Xia Ruyan hesitated and said, "Then...will the division of property in this way affect your business?"

The man hugged her and fell on the couch, Xia Ruyan couldn't help but exclaimed, Cong Yu let her lie on his body, stroked her hair gently, and said slowly: "It's okay, in fact, I can still manage all the business , the dividends should be a lot of them."

"Then you are too tired." Xia Ruyan said sullenly on his chest, "Actually, it's better to let them take care of themselves. I just asked casually."

After finishing speaking, she asked without waiting for Cong Yu's reaction, "Did Cong Bing agree?"

"I asked him to think about it, and then answer me after thinking about it."

The two were silent for a while, Xia Ruyan whispered, "He will definitely agree."

"Oh?" Cong Yu raised his eyebrows, "How do you know?"

Xia Ruyan knew she was talking too fast, so she stammered and said: "That Xue Shishi is so beautiful, and she is in the same family as his, so it would be perfect to marry her back to be his wife. I think Cong Bing must like her very much, otherwise, how could he tell you that he wants her?" Marry her? Since he has said that he wants to marry her, he will definitely stick to it."

She talked a long way and convinced herself, Cong Yu nodded in agreement: "That makes sense, I also think he will agree, and it will be another time when he leaves the house. I'm not in charge of him, I'm afraid he would like it."

After speaking, he sighed again, his eyes were a little lonely: "Yan Niang, I'm actually not at ease."

Xia Ruyan looked up at him, touched his face and said, "What's the matter?"

Cong Yu looked at the roof and said melancholy: "I think I treat the third child with the utmost benevolence, provide him with food and drink, and don't let him suffer a little bit. I am worthy of my conscience about the separation of the family. But I don't understand. , the three of us come from the same lineage, why is the second brother and I doing well, but the third one is crooked like this?"

Xia Ruyan complained secretly in her heart, because there is a wonderful author, and it takes a lot of thought to write about scumbags and scumbags. Thinking of this, she couldn't help but touch Cong Yu's chest twice, secretly thinking that although it is a novel world, everything is so real, and Cong Yu and herself are real people.

Cong Yu didn't have that idea at first, but when Xia Ruyan touched him, he felt some charming thoughts. He was hugging the beauty and was about to move, so he heard her say: "It's like this, there is always a pig with other pigs in a pen." Don’t take it to heart, you don’t owe him anything anyway.”

Cong Yu was amused by this metaphor, turned over and pressed her under him, bit the tip of her nose and said, "Who do you call a pig?"

It was only then that Xia Ruyan realized that her metaphor was inappropriate, and immediately she felt embarrassed, and said with a dry smile: "No, no, you just think I said something wrong."

After she finished speaking, she wanted to get out from the side, but was restrained by the man. Cong Yu kissed her on the forehead, and said in a coquettish tone, "Yan Niang, if you don't go back tonight, just stay here with me, okay?"

Xia Ruyan hesitated: "This...but Brother An..."

"I'll let Dou Hua'er stay with him for one night, anyway, there are still vacant rooms in your courtyard." Cong Yu looked at her eagerly, "Yan Niang, stay with me."

Xia Ruyan's heart softened involuntarily when she saw it, and said helplessly, "Okay."

Cong Yu was happy, lowered his head and kissed her, their lips and teeth were intertwined, and her mouth was intertwined. Just when he wanted to go further, Xia Ruyan held his hand and said unsteadily: "You, you go and call her first." People fetch water, I want to take a bath..."


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

Popular Posts