[Quick Transmigration] Where is the Morality Chapter 93 (Part 1)

Wet Nurse Chapter 22 (Part 1)

T/N: This is google translate and I only did the edit for he and she so I'll not take credit. Hope everyone who read this understands and doesn't complain^^

The three returned to the mansion, Xia Ruyan carried Ping An back to the small courtyard, and Cong Yu asked Cong Fing to be called over.

When the boy went to call Cong Bing, he was gnawing on the chest of the common maid, and when he heard the elder brother calling him, the elder sucked one last mouthful of displeasure, which caused the maid to moan coquettishly, and he couldn't let go he squeezed her tits gently and said, "I'll love you when I come back later."

Cong Bing tidied up his clothes, and after the silence below, followed the boy to the main courtyard. In the study, Cong Yu had just packed Xia Ruyan's obscene trousers and sipped a cup of tea.

"Brother, do you have something to do with me?"

Ever since Cong Bing was beaten up by Cong Yu for molesting Xia Ruyan last time, Cong Bing felt involuntarily frightened when he saw him again. Although he was a little afraid of his elder brother before, Cong Yu had never given him a strange feeling before. Still my family. But now it feels different, he feels that his elder brother has changed, he will no longer scold him but still tolerate him like before, now the elder brother feels that he will turn his face anytime and anywhere, he really has a wife and forgets his younger brother, Cong Bing is dissatisfied thought.

"Well, sit down."

Cong Yu motioned for him to sit down, put the tea aside, and looked at him coldly: "What's going on between you and Miss Xue?"

When Cong Bing heard this, he felt a little embarrassed. He coughed and said, "This... let me and her..."

"You don't want to associate with her in the future."

"……What?"

Cong Bing looked at his eldest brother in surprise, did he hear wrong just now?

"I said, don't associate with her in the future."

Cong Yu looked at him intently, not feeling that there was anything wrong with what he said.

"...No, brother, why did you say that suddenly? Did she offend you?"

Cong Bing was completely dumbfounded, he still thought about marrying Xue Shishi in the future, why did the eldest brother suddenly stop letting the two of them get in touch?

A trace of disgust flashed in Cong Yu's eyes: "This woman has a bad personality."

"Where is it wrong?" Cong Bing asked, "Brother, you have never been in touch with her, how do you know that she has a bad character?"

"If I haven't been in touch, will I slander others for nothing?"

A sarcasm flashed across Cong Yu's face, and he briefly talked about today's school affairs. After he finished speaking, Cong Fen frowned. Cong Yu thought that he did not agree with Xue Shishi's words and deeds. At first he said dissatisfied with him: "I thought it was something, and Shishi was right, it turned out that the little wet nurse first seduced me... Ouch!"

Before he finished speaking, Cong Yu picked up the teacup and threw it at him, hitting Cong Fen's forehead, fortunately the tea in it was not hot, otherwise it would have hurt him.

Cong Bing jumped up all of a sudden, covering his forehead and yelling: "Brother! What are you doing! Why do you do it now!? What did I say wrong just now!?"

Cong Yu sneered and said, "Your sister-in-law can also slander things that don't have a long memory?"

Cong Bing was not convinced, and wanted to speak hard. Seeing Cong Yu's cold eyes, he was cowardly again, and he held back for a long time before saying: "Okay, let's not talk about her, but I don't agree to Shishi's matter." , I originally wanted to ask you to go to Xue's mansion to propose marriage in the past few days, and I want to marry Shishi as my wife!"

Now Cong Yu couldn't believe his ears. Who doesn't know the virtue of his third brother, who spends his days drinking and drinking, and suddenly wants to settle down?

Seeing that Cong Yu didn't object, Cong Bing continued, "I'm eighteen, and I should have started a family long ago. My brothers at the same age have children. Shi Shi is pretty good, and we are well-matched. Big brother, take some time." Go to her house to propose marriage."

"No!" Seeing that Cong Bing was serious, Cong Yu firmly refused, "I will never allow a woman who has slandered my wife to enter my Cong's house!"

"Hey, why did she slander...Okay, okay, this matter is not right, she made a mistake, so you can't stop me from marrying her." Cong Bing saw the elder brother's face, and changed his face wisely. mouth.

"I'm your elder brother. If your parents are gone, I'll have to make decisions for you. When I marry your sister-in-law, I will make plans for you. Don't think about Xue Shishi. I will never accept this girl as my sister-in-law."

Seeing Cong Yu's resolute attitude, Cong Fen also became anxious. He gritted his teeth, approached Cong Yu and whispered: "Brother, that's not what you said, I have to be responsible to others..."

When Cong Yu heard this, he looked at Cong Fen in surprise and doubt: "What do you mean?"

"Cough... that's it, that's it..." Cong Bing was obviously a little embarrassed, and said coyly, "It's just that she and I are already husband and wife... oh!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Cong Yu slapped him hard on the face. Cong Bing covered his face in disbelief. Why did the eldest brother become so violent recently?

Cong Yu was so angry that the veins on his forehead popped up, he grabbed his skirt and gnashed his teeth and shouted: "What did you say? If you dare, you can say it again? What did you do to a young lady who hasn't left the cabinet yet?"

Looking at the elder brother's eyes that were about to burst into flames, Cong Bing swallowed, and said tremblingly: "I, Shishi and I are already husband and wife..."

"Snapped"


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts