[Quick Transmigration] Where is the Morality Chapter 84 (Part 2)

Wet Nurse Chapter 13 (Part 2)

T/N: This is google translate and I only did the edit for he and she so I'll not take credit. Hope everyone who read this understands and doesn't complain^^

Xia Ruyan pursed her lips and loosened the belt, ripped open the skirt layer by layer, and finally got stuck when untying the knot in the apron. Later she must make a few knots in front herself!

Cong Yu saw that the woman couldn't untie it for a long time, and wanted to help, but was afraid that she would be displeased, so he couldn't stand it for a long time, and finally stood up, wrapped his hands around the woman's neck, and untied her.

Seeing that the man offered to help, Xia Ruyan didn't refuse, she almost sweated after untying the rope, thinking about it made her angry. Cong Yu's fingers are dexterous, but the knot was untied in just a few moments of effort. He took the rope and pulled it down gently, and the woman's upright plumpness immediately popped out. Xia Ruyan was so ashamed that she wanted to cover it, but was caught by the man. grabbed the wrist.

"Miss Xia, stand over here."

Cong Yu sat back on the couch again, and brought Xia Ruyan to him. He stared at the pair of alluring mountain peaks, his throat rolled a few times, but he didn't start to move for a long while.

Xia Ruyan's shyness receded a little, and when she found the man standing still, she asked strangely, "Master, what's wrong with you?"

Cong Yu closed his eyes, gritted his teeth and said, "Miss Xia, I ask you a question, please answer it honestly."

Xia Ruyan nodded blankly: "Excuse me, sir."

"You..." Cong Yu took a deep breath and said, "Do you like my third brother?"

'Crack', as if something cracked in Xia Ruyan's mind, she looked at Cong Yu dully, unable to say a word for a long time.

Seeing her expression, Cong Yu thought he had hit the mark. He was in great pain for a while, but he had to put on her bellyband again. His fingers were trembling, and he tried several times before he could put it on for her. After tidying up, he looked at her sadly and said: "Since you have your own heart, you can no longer help me with the medicine. I can keep a distance from you, but I will never do anything about you and the third brother." Allowed, you have only been in the mansion for a short time, and you still don't know what kind of person the third brother is. There are a lot of Yingying and Yanyan in his backyard, who love to prostitute, eat, drink and gamble all day long. For your future happiness, even if you hate me also……"

"Snapped!"

Cong Yu hadn't finished talking a lot when Xia Ruyan slapped him on the face. Her willow eyebrows were erected, her eyes were filled with tears, her lips were trembling with anger, and she said in a trembling voice: "What are you talking about? I Do I like Cong Fing?"

Cong Yu was so stupefied that he forgot to cover his face. He looked at her blankly and said, "You, don't you like the third brother? Otherwise, how could you..."

"I like your uncle!"

Xia Ruyan roared angrily, it was probably the first time she was so angry since she entered this world, she looked left and right, grabbed the pillow on the couch and threw her head and face at Cong Yu, cursing angrily: "Cong Yu, you b*stard! You can't be humiliated! Who likes that rotten brother of yours!? It's fine if you don't like me, and you still want to push me to someone else, you useless guy! What kind of man!?"

Cong Yu was stunned by the blow, and subconsciously stretched out his arm to block it. He murmured, "Why do you reject me if you don't like the third child?"

Xia Ruyan lost all strength after smashing it, she threw away the pillow and glared at Cong Yu out of breath: "Why reject you?"

"You, you changed your words when you came back, and you were very alienated and indifferent to me. I thought you were resentful to me because I kicked my third brother this afternoon..."

Xia Ruyan was amused: "I'm going to wait until now if I want to feel resentful? Why didn't I resent when we were out shopping? I still have to wait until we come back? Don't you know what your brother is? I like him? It won't be possible in the next life!"

Although the woman was angry, Cong Yu became happier the more he listened. He looked at her with bright eyes and asked, "You don't like him, so who do you like?"


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

Popular Posts