[Quick Transmigration] Where is the Morality Chapter 90 (Part 2)

Wet Nurse Chapter 19 (Part 2)

T/N: This is google translate and I only did the edit for he and she so I'll not take credit. Hope everyone who read this understands and doesn't complain^^

As soon as Xia Ruyan left, Cong Yu called Dou Hua'er: "Go and ask the kitchen to add some dishes, no elbow meat, not greasy."

Dou Hua'er over there took orders, and Xia Ruyan just walked to the door of the small courtyard, when she saw a man with his back turned to her, leaning on the crack of the door and looking in, Xia Ruyan was vigilant, looked around, and was about to went back to call the person in the main courtyard, but that person turned around suddenly.

"Little wet nurse, you're back." When Cong Bing saw Xia Ruyan, his eyes immediately changed. He showed a smile that he thought was romantic and walked towards her, but in Xia Ruyan's eyes, he was full of wretchedness.

"I don't know why the third master is looking for me?" Xia Ruyan asked as she retreated without a trace. Not far away was the main courtyard, and she would be safe as long as she ran in.

Cong Bing discovered her intention, rushed forward, grabbed her arm and said with a playful smile: "Little wet nurse, don't hide, I was hit by you in the garden that day, I miss you day and night, today I have Kong came to see you, tsk tsk, you are getting more and more beautiful."

Xia Ruyan was in a hurry, but there was no one around, she laughed and said: "Third Master, I remembered that the uncle told me something, please let me go to work first, otherwise it would be bad if I delay and make the uncle angry. "

When Cong Bing heard his eldest brother's name, his expression became gloomy. He sneered and said, "It's true that you are next to my elder brother. Now you are taking your own, and you have learned how to use my elder brother to suppress me?"

Xia Ruyan secretly thought that something was wrong, this male lead seemed to be in the rebellious period, and using Cong Yu to scare him actually aroused his rebellious psychology, she was thinking of countermeasures, when Cong Fen hugged her, still smiling Authentic: "Little nurse, don't scare me with my big brother. You say you are a nurse, and my brother, who will he protect in the end? That day you hooked me up and slipped away, and now you still want to deny it." , I, Cong Fing, have never suffered such a disadvantage, I came here to find you when I am free today, I can't do without you... Ah——!"

He didn't finish a long series of words, when Xia Ruyan bent her knees and pressed it against his crotch, he let go of his hand with a scream, covered his crotch and grinned.

Seeing that the blow was successful, Xia Ruyan stretched out her foot and hooked his ankle. Cong Fing immediately fell over like sh*t. She stomped on him a few times, looked left and right, ran to the wall, picked up a broom, and covered her head with a broom Hit him down.

Cong Yu waited in the main room for a while before Xia Ruyan came, feeling anxious, he walked towards the small courtyard. Unexpectedly, as soon as he left the main courtyard, he saw a familiar petite figure holding... a broom, a broom? Yes, a person lying on the ground was being slammed with a broom.

Cong Yu hesitated and called out: "Yan Niang?"

Hearing Cong Yu call her, Xia Ruyan stopped her movements. At this moment, her hair was slightly messed up, and her eyes could shoot fire. The man was startled by her appearance, and hurried forward to embrace her and said, "Yan Mom, what's wrong with you?"

After asking, he looked at the person lying on the ground moaning. The person curled up first, then slowly turned over, his facial features were wrinkled, and he was cursing. Well, it turned out to be his ineffective third brother.

Xia Ruyan said angrily: "Your good brother! He wanted to belittle me just now, and even gave me a hug! Fortunately, I kicked him quickly, otherwise I don't know how I was bullied!"

When Cong Yu heard this, he immediately became furious, walked over and kicked Cong Bing fiercely several times, and cursed: "You b*stard, you dare to attack sister-in-law's idea? Why didn't it send a thunderbolt to strike you?"

Cong Bing was kicked and rolled around again, but the word "sister-in-law" was not missed in his ears. He raised his head in shock and said, "Brother, what are you talking about? Sister-in-law?"

Cong Yu hugged Xia Ruyan in his arms and looked at him coldly: "Yes, Yanniang will be your sister-in-law in the future, and I will marry her when I choose a good date. How dare you make a move against your sister-in-law? You are not allowed to go out for half a month! Don’t want Yueyin for half a year!"

Without waiting for Cong Bing to protest, he stepped forward and grabbed his skirt, punched him hard in the face, and then looked at him coldly: "If you dare to play Yan Niang again, I'll send you to Zhuangzi immediately, don't even think about taking a woman, don't even think about taking a penny, and let you fend for yourself there."

After finishing speaking, he threw Cong Bing back to the ground with a 'slap', hugged Xia Ruyan's shoulders and apologized: "Yan Niang, I'm sorry, I didn't protect you well..."

"Forget it, it's none of your business, I didn't suffer anything just now, I even kicked him on the head..."

"Yan Niang is really amazing, in the future when you meet this kind of person, you will deal with them like this, I will support you when the sky falls..."

Looking at the backs of the two people who entered the small courtyard, Cong Bing held his sore cheeks, and couldn't believe what he had seen and heard. What did his brother just say? He was going to marry that widow? Want to assign himself to Zhuangzi for her? God! Is this still his brother? Did the widow cast some spell on him?


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

Popular Posts