[Quick Transmigration] Where is the Morality Chapter 93 (Part 2)

Wet Nurse Chapter 22 (Part 2)

T/N: This is google translate and I only did the edit for he and she so I'll not take credit. Hope everyone who read this understands and doesn't complain^^

Another slap in the face made Cong Bing stunned, his eyes straightened, Cong Yu still kicked him in the stomach, and shouted outside the room: "Douhuaer! Give the family law!!!"

Cong Bing, who was sitting on the ground and clutching his stomach, was terrified by the yelling, and hurriedly crawled over and hugged Cong Yu's leg, saying anxiously: "Big Brother! Big Brother! How can you ask for family law? My parents have never hit me like this You treat me like this, are you worthy of my parents!?"

Cong Yu kicked him away, and said angrily: "I didn't care about you when you fooled around in the past. You took a concubine and slept with a maid. As long as the other party is willing, I won't say anything. Let me ask you, do you still remember that maid from before?" Qiao Su?"

When mentioning Qiao Su, Cong Bing suddenly felt a little guilty, his eyes fluttered and he said: "What do you mention her for?"

"Hmph, when you wanted to take her by force, how did I tell you when she begged me? You forgot?" Cong Yu's eyes were so cold that Cong Bing didn't dare to look directly at him.

That Qiao Su was originally a maidservant in Cong Fing's yard, she was one year older than Cong Fing, one day Cong Fing hit her head, she resolutely refused, and once sued Cong Yu, Cong Yu was ruthless at that time He punished his younger brother Yitong severely, and sent Qiaosu to work in the shop, and then sternly warned his younger brother not to get involved with women from a good family, and second, not to force any woman.

After that, Cong Bing really restrained himself a bit, even if he fell in love with a maid, he would be seduced by all kinds of things, and usually dare not face it directly, speaking of the original plot, if the original owner went to beg Cong Yu, she wouldn't end up in it It's a pity that she was timid by nature, and she didn't know Cong Yu's attitude towards Cong Fing, so she endured the humiliation and obeyed him after being frightened by Cong Fing.

Although Cong Bing felt guilty, but after thinking about it, he bit the bullet and said: "Brother, I didn't force Shishi, we are in love with each other, and we can't help it for a while..."

Cong Yu looked at him coldly, there was no warmth in his eyes, Cong Fen was the youngest son in the family, so his parents inevitably doted on him, at that time his father passed away unexpectedly, and his mother went away after being hit hard. Before going, she held his hand and told him to take good care of his two younger brothers, and he naturally agreed. The second brother is honest and hardworking. Although the things he arranged for him are not brilliant, they are also quite satisfactory. Only this young brother, he thought he was ignorant before, but after his parents left, he realized that he was simply unable to support him. The mud of the wall. None of the tasks entrusted to him can be done well, and he often runs off to fool around with people in the middle. After a few times, he will no longer let Cong Bing learn to run the business. Anyway, he will not starve to death one day, as long as he stays outside Just poke it.

At that time, he was not too old, he had to deal with those clan relatives who were staring at him, and he had to prevent the people below him from being swayed. side.

Cong Bing continued to plausibly say: "Brother, I can't be irresponsible to others. She is mine now. Can I still let her marry someone else? I'm married to Shishi, so you have to propose marriage for me." .”

Cong Yu rubbed the center of his brows, feeling tired like never before, when Dou Hua'er came holding Vitex, Cong Bing was so frightened that he scurried and hid behind the chair, howling: "Big brother! Big brother! You forgot how my parents told you Did they say they want you to protect me! Is that how you protect me?"

Cong Yu was silent for a while, sighed, and said to Douhuaer: "Forget it, you can take it back and put it away."

Cong Bing was overjoyed when he heard that, as expected, it would be useful to move out of his parents, Cong Yu looked up at him: "You want to marry Xue Shishi, yes, I only have one condition."

"Okay, brother, just say it." Cong Bing happily ran to the front and sat down, and didn't feel any pain in the place where he was beaten.

"You and Xue Shishi go out and live alone."

Cong Bing was still smiling, and it took a few breaths before he became stiff. He looked at Cong Yu in disbelief: "Brother, what are you talking about? You want to drive me out of the house?"

Cong Yu shook his head: "How can you say expelled? I just want to separate you from the third room to live alone. I will give you a share of the property, so you don't have to worry about it."

Cong Bing opened his mouth, he didn't know what to say, he didn't expect that he just wanted to marry a wife, and his elder brother actually had the idea of ​​separating the family, why? Isn't Shishi just arranging a few lines from the widow? How could the eldest brother not even have a brother for a widow?

"Think about it. If you figure it out, come to me. I'll show you the account books of the past few years and the deeds of our house. We have three bedrooms and three equal shares. No one can take more than anyone else. Take a lot."

After finishing speaking, Cong Yu waved to him: "Go, I'm tired, let me have a rest."

T/N: This is google translate and I only did the edit for he and she so I'll not take credit. Hope everyone who read this understands and doesn't complain^^

<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

  1. Thank you so much for google translating! I can still understand whats going on, still way better than other MTLs ive seen 😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts