[Quick Transmigration] Where is the Morality Chapter 105 (Part 2)

Wet Nurse Chapter 34 (End) (Part 2)

T/N: This is google translate and I only did the edit for he and she so I'll not take credit. Hope everyone who read this understands and doesn't complain^^

※Warning: R18! NSFW!

She looked at Cong Yu and felt angry, walked to the chair and sat down, said with a sneer, "Is it intentional to trick me into breastfeeding you? Then tell me what you want to do on purpose." ?”

Cong Yu was already sweating profusely at this moment, he moved to Xia Ruyan's side with small steps, and said in a jiffy, "I...mother, don't be angry, I like you so much that I will do whatever it takes...I will never do anything else. Didn't lie to you! Can you...forgive me once?"

Xia Ruyan looked at the man's pitiful expression, but the anger in her heart could not be subdued. She was not only angry, but also ashamed. Thanks to this shameless person who could come up with such a shameless excuse, thinking that she was foolishly tricked, Although it's for side missions, it still makes her angry!

She pinched Cong Yu a few times, feeling puzzled, and threw the tea bowl on him again, still unhappy, looked around, but couldn't find anything in her hand. Seeing that the woman was looking for a guy, Cong Yu yelled in his heart that something was wrong, and hurriedly donated his fan: "Yan Niang, use this to fight, use this to fight."

Xia Ruyan didn't have a choice, so she picked up the fan and slapped it on him. The fan would be so short, how powerful would it be if it was so short, and it was autumn, and the clothes were not thin, so it only hurt Cong Yu when it hit Cong Yu. But pretending to be in unbearable pain, he pursed his lips tightly and said nothing.

Xia Ruyan felt tired after whipping him for a while, she threw the fan to the side and gasped and glared at him: "Cong Yu, you b*stard! You made up such shameless lies for your own selfish desires! Have you ever thought about my situation!?”

"Of course I thought about it!" Cong Yu hurriedly argued, "I just wanted to marry you back and take good care of you so that you would never have to suffer any more."

"Then have you ever thought about what if I have no intentions of you from the beginning to the end? If you treat me like this, how will I deal with myself in the future?"

Hearing what Xia Ruyan said, Cong Yu became anxious, hugged her tightly and said, "I don't want that, anyway, you want to marry me, if you don't marry me, I will haunt you forever!"

Xia Ruyan was stunned by his shamelessness, and didn't know what to say for a moment. Seeing that she was silent, Cong Yu rubbed against her vigorously and muttered: "It's my fault to lie to you, you want to beat me and scold me!" You can do it anyway, just a little bit, you are my wife, there is nothing to say."

The man's tone was persistent and aggrieved, Xia Ruyan felt a little soft-hearted when she heard it, she scolded Cong Yu a few more times, but he didn't refute, and just hugged her tightly, refusing to let go, Xia Ruyan would accept any scolding. After scolding for a while, her mouth became dry, and she became angry a lot. Coupled with this man's faceless appearance, it really gave her a headache.

"Can you stand up and talk to me?" Xia Ruyan pushed him hard, glaring at him.

Cong Yu said shyly, "Then do you forgive me?"

"You think beautifully!"

"Then I won't let you go."

"Cong Yu! Are you still shameless??"

"No, what's the use of a face, as long as I have you."

Xia Ruyan burst into laughter when he heard this sentence, and the expression on her face suddenly collapsed. Seeing the lady smiled, Cong Yu immediately kissed her again: "Mother Yan, we didn't have a bridal chamber last night. , now make up one."

He stretched his hand into Xia Ruyan's arms as soon as he spoke, touched the soft and upturned tits all over his hands, and without waiting for the woman to reply, he closed her mouth again, sucking and hooking her, Xia Ruyan had no time to talk anymore up.

Cong Yu took advantage of the situation and hugged the beauty to his lap. With the other hand, he slid into the bottom of the skirt, and soon touched the soft center of the leg. He poked it, his fingertips felt wet, and he was overjoyed.

Xia Ruyan was hugged by the man, her small mouth was sealed and her nipples were being rubbed, and the flower hole on her head was stuffed with two fingers by the man. She didn't feel like getting angry for a while, and she babbled and pushed the man's shoulder. But how could she push Cong Yu? The man is very familiar with her body now, and he made her spring water flooded in a few strokes. Cong Yu then let go of her lips, lifted her skirt, lifted her waist and leaned towards him Cock pressed down.

Xia Ruyan had never tried this position before, so she hugged his neck tightly in fright, Cong Yu inserted it to the end, and the woman cried out immediately, he grabbed her waist and began to fiddle up and down, licking the pearl like The earlobe said: "Yan Niang, why did you suck so hard today? You miss me too, don't you?"

"Shut up! Um...Cong Yu...I, let's go back to the room..."

Xia Ruyan's liver trembled when he penetrated her. This position was so deep that the cock could easily reach the mouth of the uterus every time. Seeing that the opening was about to be opened, the lewd water dripped down Cong Yu's leg. Xia Ruyan became more and more anxious. This is the main room, and there is no guarantee that someone will come over at any time. If someone sees her, what majesty will she have in this mansion in the future?

Cong Yu giggled, his hands moved more and more quickly, coaxing her: "Don't be afraid, Yan Niang, no one will come here, Douhua'er is watching..."

Hearing that Douhuaer Xia Ruyan was even more ashamed when he mentioned it, two people doing such a thing in the main room, what would Douhuaer think of her? But soon, she didn't have the mind to worry about that anymore, Cong Yu picked her up and walked while doing it, only walked around the room three times, and she lost her body twice. And this thick-skinned guy kept saying obscene words: "My lady, is your husband's big dick tough?"

"My lady has shed so much water, it's all because of her grandpa hehehe."

"Today, my lady's small tender cunt sucked very hard, next time we can still do it in the main room, shall we?"

Xia Ruyan almost wanted to cry but had no tears, she really was unlucky, right? Why did this life fall into the hands of such a stinky rogue?


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

Popular Posts