[Quick Transmigration] Where is the Morality Chapter 102 (Part 2)

Wet Nurse Chapter 31 (Part 2)

T/N: This is google translate and I only did the edit for he and she so I'll not take credit. Hope everyone who read this understands and doesn't complain^^

"Here, is this our little grandson?"

Grandpa Xia looked at Ping An in disbelief, his red eyes were still moist, Ping An obediently bowed to him and said, "Grandfather, I am Ping An."

"Hey, hey! Yes, it's Brother An, come quickly, let grandpa take a good look at you."

Mrs. Xia wiped away her tears, and went over to see her relatives and grandchildren. The family gathered together was so warm and touching. Cong Yu stood quietly by the side, watching Xia Ruyan with gentle eyes, and waited until the recognition of flesh and blood was over before he stepped forward to salute and say hello respectfully.

Xia Ruyan was a little embarrassed to introduce Cong Yu to her parents. The old couple had also heard sporadic rumors about Cong Yu's business skills before. Seeing that he was a few years older than their own daughter and had never married a wife and had children, for a while. They wonder if there is something wrong with him. Xia Ruyan pushed Cong Yu to chat with her father and elder brother, and left her son with them, while she and her mother went to have some private conversations later.

"Yan'er, tell me the truth, how does Mr. Cong treat you?" Mrs. Xia held Xia Ruyan's hand, her eyes full of concern.

Xia Ruyan's heart warmed, she held it back and said softly: "Mother, don't worry, he is very good to me. When I first met him, I was still suffering, being a wet nurse, and I didn't even have time to take care of Brother Ang." , Brother An is so young, he eats and sleeps alone every day, but I, a mother, have to take care of other people's children..."

Speaking of this, she couldn't help sobbing a little, Mrs. Xia also had tears in her eyes, patted her on the back and said: "My child has suffered, and I won't let you suffer these grievances in the future, just come back, just come back."

Xia Ruyan wiped her tears and continued, "It was Cong Yu who gave me a light job so that I would have time to take care of Brother Ang and let us both eat and dress warmly. He's thoughtful of me, mother don't worry, he treats me sincerely."

Hearing what her daughter said, Mrs. Xia also felt a little grateful to Cong Yu. She suddenly thought of something, but felt it was hard to say it, so she asked sideways: "Then...then Mr. Cong...why hasn't he married yet at such an age?"

Xia Ruyan knew what her mother wanted to ask as soon as she heard it, and she said shyly: "Mother, don't worry, he, he is very good, there is nothing wrong... It's just that he didn't put his mind on this before, and only after meeting me..."

Hearing what Xia Ruyan said, Mrs. Xia guessed that there was something wrong between her and Cong Yu, she became anxious for a moment, fearing that her daughter would suffer, Xia Ruyan hurriedly comforted her, and said that she and Cong Yu hadn't crossed the line, but had both seen the doctor, After making sure that each other is in good health, Mrs. Xia's heart finally fell to the ground.

That night Xia Ruyan still slept with Brother An, and Cong Yu secretly came to knock on her window in the middle of the night, she slipped out and told him the lie she told Mrs. Xia in the afternoon, Cong Yu said with emotion: "It seems that the marriage should be done as soon as possible." Put it on the agenda, otherwise, wouldn't I be a monk?"

Xia Ruyan pinched him and said with a smile: "Didn't you also be a monk twenty-five years ago? Or did you have other women before me..."

Cong Yu squeezed her hand and said aggrievedly: "Yan Niang, how could you doubt me so much, I was as good as a jade before you, if you hadn't come, I'm afraid I would be alone all my life..."

Xia Ruyan's heart softened when she heard that, she took the initiative to wrap her arms around his waist, leaned her head on his chest, and rubbed her head coquettishly: "Got it, I have to stay at home from now on, if you have something to do, go back first, if you have time Come see me again..."

Cong Yu was very sad in his heart, but he knew that Xia Ruyan had finally found her family back home, so naturally she had to stay at home, he supported the wall, and lowered his head to find her lips. The moonlight shined on the man through the corridor, and the tall and thin figure shrouded the petite woman in the shadow. Cong Yu kissed her mouth tenderly, with infinite tenderness. After some lingering lips and teeth, he hugged Xia Ruyan tightly and said: "Yan Niang, wait for me, the third child has been settled in the new mansion, and his wedding will be in a few days, I will come to the door after his marriage is completed Come to propose marriage, then we will choose the nearest auspicious day to get married!"


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

Popular Posts