The Evil Man’s Lazy Lady Chapter 52 (Part 2)

Chapter 52: Indirect Kiss (2) Original translation is from tenderflower's blog.

Qin-shi looked at Shu Wan’s stomach with burning eyes and said in a low voice, “I just saw you vomit several times, do you have it?”

Shu Wan blushed and lowered her head, “It should be. My period is just a month late and I want to make sure of it. I’ll tell you again when I get the definite answer, so as not to be happy for nothing.”

Qin-shi immediately laughed and scolded her as a silly girl: “It’s all like this, you must be pregnant, why are you worrying about it? By the way, does he know?”

Shu Wan shook her head: “I deliberately kept it from him...”

“No, when the guests disperse, Mother will go to your house to sit for a while and summon a doctor to see you. How can you hide this kind of thing from him? You two are young and don’t understand anything, in case he doesn’t know what to do with restraint? You silly girl, I’ve always regarded you as a sensible person, how can you be so silly!”

“Mother!” Shu Wan shouted angrily, “Ah Lan is still by the side, what nonsense are you talking about! Besides, I still don’t know my body best? How can I let him fool around? You are just worrying groundlessly!”

Qin-shi was happy in her heart and did not refute it. She held her daughter’s hand and talked non-stop.

Shu Lan was in the fog listening on the side. She took her older sister’s hand, and asked her curiously: “Sister, what did you have?”

Looking at the innocent little sister, Shu Wan was embarrassed to say it, so Qin-shi said to her, “Fool, your sister is pregnant. You will be an aunt next year. You still don’t understand anything all day, even your little nephew will laugh at you when the time comes!”

Shu Lan had two aunts, and her cousins ​​called Qin-shi’s aunt, so she had no concept of the word “aunt”. Her eyes were blank, but she was even more puzzled.

Qin-shi couldn’t help pinching her nose: “What a fool, remember, your sister has a child in her belly. When he is born in the future, you will be his aunt, he will be your little nephew. You can’t be as confused as you are now. You will have to take care of him for your sister in the future!” The daughter was pregnant, and of course, she hoped the first child would be a boy.

Shu Lan’s eyes widened and she looked at her sister’s belly in disbelief: “Where is the child? Can my sister’s belly fit?”

Qin-shi and Shu Wan laughed together.

When the banquet started, Shu Lan was not very hungry because she ate pastries. She looked at the children at the same table that made noise. She endured it for a while, but finally, she couldn’t bear it anymore and quietly flashed to the back garden. The place was the quietest at the moment of the Qin family. The little maids were busy serving dishes and dealing with emergencies, so they didn’t have time to watch her. Qin-shi’s focus was mostly on taking care of Shu Wan, and she didn’t notice her little daughter had slipped away ahead of time.

The last time she came to Qin’s house was in the first month of the year. At that time, the backyard was desolate. Now the cherry trees were still green, and there were still a few bunches of grapes hanging on the vines. After Shu Lan opened the curtain, she walked directly to the vines.

“Ah Lan!”

She was startled by the sudden loud cry. Shu Lan turned her head to look west and saw a boy in a round-neck blue robe sitting on the wall with thick eyebrows and big eyes, waving at her to go over with a smile on his face.

“Who are you, how do you know my name?” She was attracted by the red fruit in his hand. She was standing at the base of the wall, looking up at him.

Hearing her question and looking at her blank eyes, Zhu Yuanbao’s hand holding the red apple slipped, and the apple fell and hit the ground with a muffled sound.

A strong bitterness hit his heart. Zhu Yuanbao jumped off the wall and looked straight at Shu Lan: “Ah Lan, I’m Zhu Yuanbao. You used to call me Brother Yuanbao. Do you really not know me? I was tied to a tree by my father, you jumped over to untie the rope for me, and gave me mung bean cakes to eat, did you forget? There is also Quanquan. I taught you to talk with Quanquan, have you forgotten?”

He missed her so much. He knew she would definitely come today, and she would sneak into the backyard, so he had been sitting by the wall waiting for her, just to have a good talk with her. He wanted to ask her if she also missed him, but he didn’t expect she didn’t remember him at all!

As Zhu Yuanbao became more excited, a round figure slowly emerged in Shu Lan’s mind. Although she couldn’t remember what it looked like, she knew the man had a distinct double chin. Although the man in front of her also had the same thick eyebrows and big eyes, but, he looked only a little fatter than her older brother, and he didn’t have a double chin at all!

“Are you really brother Yuanbao? Brother Yuanbao is very fat...” She asked in a low voice.

Zhu Yuanbao was overjoyed. It turned out she didn’t recognize him just because he was thin!

He immediately grinned, picked up the apple, took out the handkerchief, wiped it, and handed it to Shu Lan with a smile, explaining to her: “I’m really your brother Yuanbao. Do you remember I rode a donkey to find you last year? It rained heavily that day and I got drenched in the shower. When I got home, I became seriously ill. I couldn’t even go see you at the temple fair. I was always afraid that you would be angry. Then I lay on the bed for more than half a month, and when I could go to the ground again, I became thinner. However, it’s good to lose weight, and now I can easily climb the wall. If you don’t believe me...”

He shoved the apple into Shu Lan’s hand, turned around and clawed at the wall, kicked twice before jumping up, and looked at Shu Lan proudly: “See?”

Shu Lan nodded. Looking at the smug smile of the young man, she suddenly remembered that once Zhu Yuanbao took her to see his butcher shop, he also pointed at the butcher shop smugly, saying that he would be standing there selling meat in the future...



Original translation is from willkissonyou, tenderflower. If you're not reading from tenderflower then it'd been stolen and posted without the consent of tenderflower.


<-Back 🦥 Index 🦥 Next->


Comments