The Evil Man’s Lazy Lady Chapter 51 (Part 2)

Chapter 51: Climb the Bed (2) Original translation is from tenderflower's blog.

After calling a few times, Shu Lan finally opened her eyes. Through the dim starlight outside, she could vaguely see Xiao Lang’s outline, and asked him suspiciously: “Older brother Wolf, why did you come to my room?” When she woke up, her voice was soft.

Xiao Lang took her into his arms and started with the familiar cool skin. He rubbed her wrist and whispered, “Because I’m afraid you won’t be able to sleep alone, so I’ll hug you to sleep in the future, okay?”

There was a cool stream on him, and Shu Lan thought it smelled good, so she arched in his arms, leaned against his shoulder, and said, “Okay, but you are not allowed to disturb me when I sleep!”

Xiao Lang pecked her tender little mouth. When he stepped back, he felt like it was not enough, so he covered it again, holding and grinding it until the breathing of both of them became a little chaotic, and then he hugged her tightly, “Ah Lan, I wasn’t home yesterday, did you miss me?”

Shu Lan put her ear to his chest as she listened to his strong heartbeat, felt the vibration of his chest when he spoke, and thought it was very funny, so she didn’t pay attention to what he said.

Her small face was rubbing against his chest. Xiao Lang knew Shu Lan was having fun, so he pressed the person underneath him, held her face, and asked her again, “Did you miss me yesterday?”

Shu Lan blinked, “I missed you, you are not at home, no one plays with me...”

Xiao Lang asked again, “Then do you want to play with me every day?”

Shu Lan “Mm” out a sound “Want!”

Her older sister would coax her, but most of the time, her older sister took care of her, dressed her and braided her, taught her to read, and taught her to embroider, which was not her favorite. Her older brother even teased her from time to time, tickling and fiddling with her hair, but Xiao Lang was the one who liked her the most this year, picking apricot with her on his back, leading her to catch fish, and he would often kiss her. That kind of comfortable feeling was something that her older sister didn’t make her feel when she kissed her. It was very novel.

Her unthinking answer pleased Xiao Lang. He looked at her eyes which were more attractive at night and seduced her: “Ah Lan, marry me when you grow up, then we can be together every day. If you marry me, I will follow you in everything. If you say sleep, go to sleep, if you say go out to play and go out to play.”

Shu Lan now had a clear idea of ​​what it meant to marry. She shook her head and refused: “I don’t want to get married. I will go to live in someone else’s house when I get married. I want to be with my parents.”

Xiao Lang said helplessly: “When you grow up, your mother will definitely marry you out, just like Sister Wan, you must get married at the age of 16. If you marry someone else, you definitely can’t come home every day, but if you marry me, my house is right next to yours, and you can see my uncle and aunt every day.”

“But your house has been burned down!” Shu Lan didn’t believe what he said.

“If it’s burned, it can be rebuilt!” Xiao Lang kissed her eyes and whispered in her ear, “When you grow up, I will build three new houses and marry you, okay?”

The breath he exhaled sprayed into her ears. It was numb and itchy. Shu Lan turned her head to hide aside and asked him in confusion: “I’m growing up now, but I don’t want to marry yet. I have to wait until I’m 16 to marry you!” Although Xiao Lang said it nicely, after all, she didn’t live in the same house as her parents, so Shu Lan still didn’t want to.

16 years old? Xiao Lang thought about it and felt like there was no problem. Anyway, the lazy girl was by his side, and now he could hold her to sleep every day. Apart from the inconvenience of being sneaky, it was not much different from marrying him, so he said to her, “Okay, 16 is 16 then, but you can only marry me, you know? If my aunt asks if you want to get married, tell her you want to marry me, understand?”

It was one thing for him to marry, it was another thing for her to marry. The lazy girl didn’t know the real meaning of marriage. He had to tell her first and let her remember she could only marry him, lest something went wrong in the future. Since he would live with her for the rest of his life, he had to make sure nothing would go wrong.

“Mm, I remember, then can you move away? You are so heavy that I can’t breathe...” Shu Lan pushed his chest and said aggrievedly.

Xiao Lang hurriedly rolled over and fell to the side. He wanted the lazy girl to lie on top of him, but thinking she was inconvenient now, so he dismissed the idea. He patted her shoulder and said, “Then we have agreed. I’ll come to hug you every night to sleep from now on. You can’t tell anyone, you know?”

Shu Lan was already tired of hearing this sentence. No matter if he kissed her, hugged her, or did something else, he always added this sentence at the end. She said angrily: “I know, I know. I don’t need you to tell me!” She suddenly moved away from his arms and rolled to the other side to sleep.

This tantrum was inexplicable. Xiao Lang chased after her puzzledly: “Why are you angry?”

Shu Lan listened to his questions constantly. When she turned her head, she happened to meet his face. She turned over and put her arms around his neck. Learning from him, she blocked his mouth. Let you say, let you say, block your mouth, and see what else can you say!

Xiao Lang had long been dumbstruck and let Shu Lan lick his lips clumsily. Finally, when she tried to pry open his teeth with her little tongue, he hugged her tightly, held her tender little tongue, and tasted it wantonly.

The night was still so long and there were so many nights, even if he could only kiss her now, he was satisfied. As long as she was in his arms, his heart was solid.



Original translation is from willkissonyou, tenderflower. If you're not reading from tenderflower then it'd been stolen and posted without the consent of tenderflower.


<-Back 🦥 Index 🦥 Next->


Comments