The Prey of Zhai Wang - Chapter 3 (Part 1)

Edited: tenderflower

Sorry for making everyone wait! For some reasons, I have no motivation at all. NL was the hardest to translate 😭. It took me a week to translate a chapter lol. Once you're stuck in a paragraph it's hard to get pass haha that's why it took me so long... ugh... Although I like to read NL, I don't like to translate because even with the helped of machine translating it's really hard 😒πŸ˜₯ especially when you don't understand what machine was trying to translate lol...πŸ˜‚ I finally understand being a Translator LOL. Being one is not an easy task!πŸ‘ Okay, enough with my nagging!πŸ˜‚ Let's read!😎

NOTE: Chapter 3 (Part 1) is NSFW.




※ This chapter is smutty, please click the link below if you wish to read⇊ If you don't want to read just skip it. πŸ˜‰


Link here πŸ‘‰ TPOZW3-1



Index || Next


Comments

Popular Posts