Rebirth of the Great Favor: Chapter 114

Chapter 114: Intention Original translation is from tenderflower's blog.

Shen Zhonghua’s eyes were instantly full of shock and pain. Qiqi looked at him. In a split second, her heart actually bred the thrill of revenge. Shen Zhonghua still didn’t let go of his hand that pulled Qiqi’s arm. The servant was present. It was very not good-looking to use too much force, so Qiqi broke free symbolically with little effort. She was about to ask Shen Zhonghua to be respectful, but she heard him say: “I only want to say these words to you. This life, I’ve only said it to you.”

Qiqi sneered. Even she thought her own tone was very contemptuous: “Have you only said it to me? That day in the Imperial Garden, you obviously......”

Qiqi was stunned. Heh, it was indeed a matter of the previous life......

When he said this to Su Lianxue in the previous life, he was sitting in the world and was already the respected ninth-five. A hundred officials said many times, hoping he would expand the harem, spread rain and dew, and continuously extend his heirs, but he held Su Lianxue and gave her a promise of a couple for a lifetime.

Shen Zhonghua looked at Qiqi with an obscure expression in his eyes. Qiqi shook her head and whispered softly: “In this life, you really haven’t said it to Su Lianxue......”

“Prince Xuan, you want to marry me or want to marry the general behind me?” If one looked at the power of the general and the help it needed to get to that position then everything made sense. Perhaps, whether it was Su Lianxue or her Su Tanning, what a couple for a lifetime, all he Shen Zhonghua wanted was the identity and influence of the young miss of the general!

Without waiting for Shen Zhonghua to answer, Qiqi raised her head all of a sudden to ask him: “Prince Xuan, with your interpretation of talents and appearance, what kind of woman you can’t have if you want? Why are you not willing to let me go?”

“I won’t let you go.” Shen Zhonghua pulled her arm tightly: “I won’t let go of anything in this life!”

Qiqi looked at him. She was suddenly a little scared. His expression was a little crazy and paranoid. Qiqi couldn’t help but shudder.

Seeing her fear, he hurriedly whispered to soothe her: “Qiqi, don’t be afraid of me. I did this for you, and now I do this, you can see it. Why don’t you give me a chance and give yourself a chance?”

“Prince Xuan, Qiqi has been by your side for more than ten years. How many more than ten years can a woman waste?” Her voice suddenly softened and she let out a sigh. It was very lonely: “This life you’ve lived well and I’m also living very well. It’s better in this way and it’s the best.”

“No good. It’s still not good enough.” Shen Zhonghua answered evasively and suddenly swore to the heavens: “This life and in my whole life, I Shen Zhonghua only love you Su Tanning. I love you has nothing to do with status and power. I love you surpass loving myself. Even if I die, I’ll never let you suffer the slightest harm. I’ll devote my whole life to loving you, protecting you, accompanying you, and making you the happiest woman in the world. If I break this oath, thunder will strike me, torn apart by five horses, turn into a lonely ghost after death, and will never be reborn forever!”

Such an action was too vicious. Don’t say Qiqi, the servant girl on the side was also scared. Sugar Ball, too, whimpered in Qiqi’s arms.

Qiqi’s heart was suddenly panicked with such vicious punishments. She subconsciously stretched out her hands to cover Shen Zhonghua’s mouth: “No!”

After reacting, she felt wrong and wanted to withdraw her hands, but was held by Shen Zhonghua. Shen Zhonghua’s voice was still hoarse, but softened: “Qiqi, are you worried about me or don’t believe me?”

It depended on both sides. Naturally, she didn’t believe him and was afraid that he would be struck by thunder and torn apart by five horses.

Qiqi avoided it and didn’t answer. She just said: “Prince Xuan is very rude.”

After that, she pulled back her hands with force, ignored the etiquette, threw off her sleeves,  turned around, and left.

At night.

Qiqi lay in bed tossing and turning.

After Shen Zhonghua left, Qiqi also entered the study. As she expected, it was the news that the emperor wanted to marry her to Shen Zhonghua.

Father Su said: “I definitely don’t want my daughter to marry into the imperial family where intrigue and undercurrents are raging. If my precious daughter is wronged, what should I do?”

Mother Su said: “I think Prince Xuan is also a good man......”

Qiqi naturally was unwilling in her heart. Goodness, it seemed that Shen Zhonghua coming to the general’s residence every day wasn’t in vain. It even made mother Su’s impression of him become better. It was just that this was a bestowed marriage. If one wasn’t willing, one was defying the decree. She was afraid it would implicate her father.

At this time, father Su said again: “Prince Xuan talked to me in private when we went to court. He said he had been fond of Little Seven for a long time. He assured me that if Little Seven married him, there would be no other woman by his side except his wife in this life.”



Original translation is from willkissonyou, tenderflower. If you're not reading from tenderflower then it'd been stolen and posted without the consent of tenderflower.

RAW Translated by: Machine

Re-translated & Edited by: tenderflower



Back đźŚş Index đźŚş Next


Comments