[Quick Transmigration] Where is the Morality Chapter 58 (Part 1)

A Mistake Chapter 22 (Part 1) Original translation is from tenderflower's blog.

Xia Ruyan’s clothes were soaked, so she couldn’t wear them anymore. Fu Chengshao put on a bathrobe, wrapped her in a bath towel, and hugged her back to the bedroom. Xia Ruyan was embarrassed and buried her head in his chest. Fortunately, it was quiet all the way, and no servant appeared.

Putting the woman on the bed gently, Fu Chengshao was about to pull the quilt over to cover her, and suddenly caught a glimpse of her legs. There were some bruises on both knees, which looked very eye-catching on Xia Ruyan’s white and smooth skin. He pondered a little and figured it out. It was probably caused by her squatting and kneeling on the floor while helping him bathe. Fu Chengshao frowned, dropped a sentence, “Wait here,” and walked out.

A few minutes later, Fu Chengshao came back with an ointment in his hand. He put Xia Ruyan’s legs on his thigh and squeezed some ointment on her knee and smeared it gently.

“Does it hurt?” Fu Chengshao asked her while applying the medicine.

“It doesn’t hurt.” Xia Ruyan shook her head.

“...Sorry, I didn’t expect this to happen. This kind of thing will never happen in the future.” Fu Chengshao blamed himself very much. Why did he let her help him with a bath? He should sit in a higher place even when taking a bath. Sitting so low, shouldn’t Miao Miao have to squat down?

She didn’t know if it was an illusion. Xia Ruyan actually heard a tinge of distress from his tone. She tilted her head to look at him. The man lowered his eyes and his eyelashes cast a shadow on his face. He applied the medicine very seriously and acted cautiously as if she was something fragile. The bones of his hand were distinct. His palms covered her knees and slowly rubbed, as the heat penetrated into the skin, Xia Ruyan’s face blushed quietly.

She remembered she had been injured in the game before and Feng Qi would treat her with wound medicine in such a gentle and focused manner. He didn’t speak much, but he would ask her whether it hurt or not. The two behaved exactly the same and his hands seemed to follow Feng Qi. Ah... Thinking of this, Xia Ruyan’s nose was sore and her eyes were red. Fu Chengshao applied the medicine, and when he looked up, he saw the little woman crying. He hurriedly took her into his arms and asked worriedly: “What’s wrong? It hurts?”

Xia Ruyan pushed him away embarrassingly: “I’m fine... I, I’m going back to my room...”

Fu Chengshao squeezed his arms tightly, then loosened her casually, and stuffed her into the quilt: “You will sleep here tonight. I will let the servant take your things.”

Xia Ruyan protested with wide eyes: “Why? I want to go back to my room...”

“I thought about it carefully.” Fu Chengshao said solemnly, “We are husband and wife-to-be. We should develop our relationship more. Although my grandfather ordered this marriage, personally, I am quite satisfied with you, or are you dissatisfied with me?”

Xia Ruyan shrank into the quilt as soon as the man’s eyes glanced over, and whispered: “Sa-satisfied...”

“That’s really great. If I’m not doing well, just tell me and I’ll try my best to correct it. Don’t be polite to me.”

Fu Chengshao lifted the quilt and took Xia Ruyan back into his arms: “It’s getting late. Let’s sleep. Tomorrow, you have to accompany me to the company.”

I have a lot of opinions about your behavior of taking advantage of me at every turn. Xia Ruyan groaned to herself, but when she heard she had to get up early, she didn’t say anything. She obediently leaned on the man’s arms and closed her eyes to brew sleepiness.



Original translation is from willkissonyou, tenderflower. If you're not reading from tenderflower then it'd been stolen and posted without the consent of tenderflower.


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

Popular Posts