Quick Transmigration: Where is the Morality CNovel Introduction

Introducing this CNovel that I'm going to translate~

Title: Quick Transmigration: Where is the Morality

Summary:
Xia Ruyan had an unnatural death, but by chance, she was chosen by the Lord God and granted her a system. In order to resurrect, she has to travel through the world of novels to complete various missions, but why is there an immoral guy attached to each mission?


tenderflower:...the summary is quite short...

**************

*Important note from me*
For this CNovel, I just wanna translate the world that I take a liking to, but every world is also very good and I'm also a little reluctant. Anyway, I might change my mind if I'm not too lazy. I could translate every world^^

That being say, don't be surprised if you suddenly see the gap between the chapters jump lol. That shows that I jump to translate another world.


Oh dear, look at me. 😆 I'm making myself too busy with all my translations. I still got another CNovel that I've just announced to be translated too. However, that one can wait for a little while hehe.😀 I will just jump to translate here and there^^


**Important reminder**
The male protagonist always transmigrates after the female protagonist! In terms of time, it is precisely following the female protagonist. The male protagonist in every world has no memory of the previous world and will merge with the memory of the body he transmigrates. The female protagonist transmigrates into the body, and every world is her own body.

Look forward to it!!!


Comments