The Prey of Zhai Wang - Chapter 10 + Epilogue (Part 2) (End)

Edited: tenderflower

-

Chapter 10 + Epilogue (Part 2) (End)


"Sob... you bullied me and told me not to cry..." The more Su Jianger cried the more wrong she felt. Her soft voice whimpered and said intermittently. "I don't want to marry Big Brother Yan. If I want to marry Big Brother Yan then why should I escape marriage? It’s obvious that I didn't want to marry that’s why I fled to avoid the wedding! But you didn't listen to me, just ignore me..."

Her pitiful choking with sobs made Mo Yanlang's heart soft. He couldn't help sigh lightly. "You don't want to marry Yan Juntang?"

"Of course, I don't. I only think of him as a brother. How can I marry my brother!" Su Jianger's little mouth pouted, sucked her nose and continued to say. "And the person I like is you! I only want to marry you, stay by your side forever, and never want to leave you."

Even if there were a lot of anger, they were also eliminated hearing her words, not to mention his anger was extinguished by her tears long ago!

Mo Yanlang smiled softly, turned around and took Su Jianger into his arms. "Okay, don't cry, you crybaby." He dotingly helped her wipe her tears and looked distressingly at her crying red and swollen eyes.

"It's your fault you bullied me, I will cry." Pouting, she lightly stressed coquettishly to feign anger, her red eyes looked at him lightly. "Don't be angry, okay? I'll only panic if you're angry for a lifetime. I’m afraid you will ignore me, don't want to see me. I will be so upset and sad."

She honestly said her own feelings. The simple mind didn’t know how to conceal that was why this kind of her made him love dearly at the bottom of his heart.

"Oh, you! What am I going to do with you?" Burying his face in her soft hair, he couldn't help but exclaim. He was also reluctant to get angry toward her, also reluctant to scold. Such a magnificent man by her side could only be wrapped around her soft finger.

She didn't understand what he meant and said what was in her mind. "I told you that even if the wedding is postponed, I won’t marry. I just want to stay with you. After I left home, my thoughts are only about you. I never thought about separating from you because as long as I thought about leaving you, my heart will be so painful."

She liked him so much, liked him more than anyone else.

"Really?" Her words warmed his heart, cupping her face he smiled tenderly. "You like me so much?"

"Mm!" Su Jianger repeatedly nodded. "I like you the most!"

"Oh! Adorable Jianger." Mo Yanlang couldn't help anymore, lowering his head, and very gently and tenderly kissed Su Jianger. Unlike the kiss of passion, this kiss was as intoxicating as the wind. "I really like you too, Jianger."

Never thought that his heart would be captured and it was still a simple and innocent child.

For the first time she heard him say he liked her, Su Jianger opened her big eyes happily. "You said you like me?" Did she mishear?

"Yes! Just thought that you will leave me, my heart will also be very painful. What should I do? Jianger, how can I like you so much?"

"You..." Su Jianger was crying and laughing, looking at Mo Yanlang. Her little hands hugged his neck, so happy didn’t know what to say.

"Silly Jianger." Infected by her joy, Mo Yanlang also followed to smile. "I won't let you marry someone else. If you want to marry you can only marry me."

Long before when he wanted her, he’d already decided, she could only belong to him.

"But the wedding..." If it was really postponed then what should she do? She couldn't always stay away from home. It was the first time she’d been away from home for so long, she also missed her parents.

"Don't worry, I'll handle it." He sucked her lips, her sweetness and softness made the ink of his black eyes more profound. "I’ll send someone to investigate the circumstances of the wedding, and I have a good way to make your parents have no choice but to let you marry me."

"What way?" Su Jianger looked at Mo Yanlang with her innocent eyes.

"This way..." He picked her up with bad intentions. "Put a little doll in your belly and make you the mother of my child."

"Ah!" Understanding his words, Su Jianger suddenly blushed. "You..."

Not letting her protest, he forcefully covered her soft, sweet lips, and carried her, he made a big strode toward the room.

The night that belonged to them just began!


Epilogue

Smutty cut!
The epilogue is NL so I cut it. The link is below if you want to read you can click on it^^
If you don't want to read then this is the end of the novel. Thanks, everyone for following me to the end. I love you all 😘*muah*


Epilogue link is here 👉 TPOZWE


[End of the book]

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Translator's Note:
The 2nd Book of this series is about Big Brother Yan and Su Jianger's personal maidservant Su Xiaoqi as ML and FL^^
The book is about a big wolf bullying a little white rabbit as they grew up together lol 😂
The book is also extremely smutty(//>///<//) and if I remember correctly it's also 1v1 and HE!
Curious aren't you? haha go and READ!! Reminder, it's RAW.

Name: 少爺的點心



Back || Index


Comments

  1. (/^////^\) thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for presenting us this series! It was a wonderful ride (*´꒳`*)

    Also, do you plan on translating the 2nd book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YW! and Nope. I've already plan for other novel which i had finish reading recently^^ It's a good smutty novel too >///<

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the translation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this translation. Love the cute and smutty story. Lol looking forward to your new translation. Tq

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do u have the raw link of that 2nd book?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this translation ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts