[Quick Transmigration] Where is the Morality Chapter 69 (Part 2)

(World 2): A Mistake Chapter 33 (Part 2) (End) Original translation is from tenderflower's blog.

After Meng Nan figured it out, there were many good things for Xia Ruyan and many bad things for Zheng Ye. She successively dug up several Wildly looking at the world with a bit of strength. In the beginning, she did not crowd out the players who took advantage of Miao Miao with others. Whenever she caught the opportunity, she would fight against Zheng Ye, robbing monsters, territory, materials, and newcomers. Anyway, she could block as much as she wanted. At first, Zheng Ye felt like he was really sorry for Meng Nan for not saying a word, and became angry later. From then on, the two guilds were at odds. They became a key point of discussion for players in the Desire Continent.

...........................

“Miao Miao!”

Zheng Ye wandered at the door of Xia Ruyan’s house for several days and finally waited for her to come out alone. He ran over and grabbed her arm excitedly: “I finally saw you. Miao Miao, can you give me another chance? I really like you...”

“No.” Xia Ruyan interrupted him mercilessly, “Do you need me to say it a few times before you understand? I don’t like you. I even hate you, and I have a fiance. We are in a very good relationship and there is absolutely no possibility of a third party getting involved.”

Zheng Ye looked at Xia Ruyan in despair and resentment: “Miao Miao, you are so cruel. We’ve been together since childhood. I don’t believe you have any feelings for me anymore...”

“Zheng Ye, is it?” Accompanied by the sudden voice, a big hand grabbed Zheng Ye’s arm and twisted it back. He screamed and was thrown to the ground by someone and immediately fell flat on his face. He didn’t get up for a while.

Fu Chengshao encircled Xia Ruyan’s shoulders and stared at the man who was speechless in pain on the ground. There was no warmth in his voice: “I’ve warned you not to harass Miao Miao again. It seems like you don’t understand. It doesn’t matter. Someone will teach you slowly in the future.”

After speaking, Fu Chengshao cast a look at the driver who was on the side. The driver immediately stepped forward knowingly and dragged Zheng Ye away like a dead dog. The anguished wailing made Xia Ruyan couldn’t help twitching her mouth.

“Are you okay? I’m late.” Fu Chengshao looked up and down with his arms around the woman, tapped a few times on the arm that was held by Zheng Ye, and frowned, “It’s really dirty. Do you want to change clothes?”

“Change what clothes?” Xia Ruyan was a little bit dumbfounded and put a hand on his arm, “Okay, let’s go. We will be late for the engagement party later.”

Fu Chengshao muttered: “That person has germs on his body. Do you really not want to change your clothes?”

“No, we’re going to change into formal attire later. What are you tangling with now.” Xia Ruyan angrily pinched him, “Humph, just now your tone is exactly the same as when I was warned on the phone.”

When Fu Chengshao heard this, he was immediately encouraged, flatteringly hugged Xia Ruyan’s waist, and walked to the car: “Wife, I was wrong. I didn’t hear your voice in my ears before...”

Xia Ruyan hummed and said: “You woke up after being smashed by a bottle?”

“Yes, thanks to you smashing me with a bottle.”

They sat in the car, Fu Chengshao leaned in to kiss her lips and Xia Ruyan responded with a smile: “Count it as you’re sensible~”

.............................

“Probably I have never asked if you would like to be my fiancĂ©e because I have always firmly believed in my heart that you and I are the most suitable for each other. Although I have made a marriage contract since I was a child, wanting to be with you is the purest emotion in my heart.

I want to take good care of you, cherish you, and also want to make you happy. Maybe I still have such little selfish thoughts. I don’t want to be alone. I want your company. Only you in this world can bring me happiness and satisfaction. I want you to be my partner and only lover in my life.

I love you with my sincerest feelings and all my courage.”

Fu Chengshao stared deeply at Xia Ruyan, knelt on one knee, holding his carefully prepared diamond ring in his hand. With desire and expectation in his tone: “May I ask Miss Xia Ruyan, are you willing to accept Fu Chengshao’s unswerving, loyalty love?”

Fu Chengshao today was extraordinarily handsome. His usual fluffy hair was fixed behind with hair gel, revealing his full forehead. His brow bones and nose bridge were high, and his deep eyes seem to have suction power, which made Xia Ruyan unable to move her eyes away. His carved clear jawline revealed indescribable sexiness. This was her man, Xia Ruyan thought it was great.

At the same time, the voice of the system also sounded in Xia Ruyan’s mind: “Ding! The D-class world mission “Throws Down that Warrior” is completed. Received 800 points. Please choose to leave this world immediately or stay for another ten days. If you choose to stay permanently, half of the points will be deducted.”

Xia Ruyan looked back into Fu Chengshao’s eyes. The man’s eyes were full of thick love. He was looking at her eagerly. She smiled and stretched out her left hand: “I’m willing.”

“Ding! The performer chooses to stay permanently in the current world. Deduct half of the points and the remaining points...”

Next, the voice of the system, Xia Ruyan could no longer hear. The music played in the venue, the audience enthusiastically applauded for a long time, and the family members of both parties applauded and smiled. Looking at the heavenly couple on the stage, their faces were full of blessings.

After tremblingly putting the ring on her, Fu Chengshao hugged her tightly in his arms. The man’s eyes were a little red and he kept kissing her hair. He couldn’t say a word for a long time. Xia Ruyan knew he was too excited, so she hugged him back and whispered in Fu Chengshao’s ear: “I love you too, with all my life.”



Original translation is from willkissonyou, tenderflower. If you're not reading from tenderflower then it'd been stolen and posted without the consent of tenderflower.


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

  1. Awwwww hes so happy 🥰 Thank you so much for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment