[Quick Transmigration] Where is the Morality Chapter 68 (Part 2)

A Mistake Chapter 32 (Part 2) Original translation is from tenderflower's blog.

When Meng Nan heard Xia Ruyan call out her real name, her face suddenly changed several colors. She looked at her with hatred and used all her strength to roar at her: “Do you dare to say that you didn’t hook up with Guan Li secretly? He even told you my name!”

Xia Ruyan knew her tongue slipped, but Meng Nan’s accusation was really ridiculous. She rolled her eyes and said: “I know your name is not strange. So many people saw you at the player meeting, can’t they tell me?”

“He he, Guan Li broke up with me for you. It’s useless if you don’t admit it. In the past, I only regarded you as a naive and self-willed little girl. I didn’t expect you to cheat behind my back and be a mistress. It was no wonder the people in the guild reject you. Otherwise, why do they target you and not target others?”

“Wow, your logic is great. If the police follow your logic, there is no need to handle the case. Anyway, it’s all the victim’s fault. Then now you lay there half dead surely you deserve it? Otherwise, why aren’t others lying there but you?”

Xia Ruyan was amused by Meng Nan. Did this female lead have a problem with her brain? But it was a good match with the male lead, so why did they break up? It was a pity.

“You!” Meng Nan was blocked by Xia Ruyan, so she could only say in an angry manner, “You can’t get rid of the things you hooked up with Guan Li! He said that breaking up with me is to be with you. If you were innocent with him, why would he say such things?”

Xia Ruyan rolled her eyes at her greatly, and pulled Feng Qi to face Meng Nan: “Look at him, do you see it? Such a figure and such an attractiveness index. I have such a fiancé, why bother picking up defective products that others have used?”

Meng Nan choked again and couldn’t speak. Xia Ruyan was right. Feng Qi’s current appearance could really make Zheng Ye have no scum left. She bit her lip. After a while, she said stiffly: “Then, then didn’t you like Guan Li since childhood? It’s normal for you to be unwilling when someone you liked for so long had been boarded by others...”

Xia Ruyan sighed and looked at Meng Nan with pity: “I really don’t know what’s good about Zheng Ye. For you, is he a cruel guy? Why do you repeatedly put the blame on me, just don’t want to believe that he’s simply a scumbag?”

“H-he is really not good, but you also...”

“I admit that I was blind before,” Xia Ruyan said seriously, “When I was young, I liked him a little bit, but since the two of you were together, I have completely changed my mind. As his former girlfriend, you should know exactly what Zheng Ye’s attitude towards me is. Maybe it’s a haunted vanity. He always hung me with an ambiguous attitude. Since I played Desire Continent, he deliberately vague his attitude in order to let me make equipment for the guild. Even after the two of you were together, he kept it from me. His mind, don’t say you don’t know.”

Hearing these words, Meng Nan was silent. She was right. Zheng Ye did have the intention of using Miao Miao at the beginning, but later, she didn’t know why he changed his feelings. He became unwilling to his childhood sweetheart. He always thought of how good she was and he could no longer see her(MN) in his eyes.

Seeing the other side listened to her words, Xia Ruyan softened her tone and said: “After I knew who he was, I started thinking about cutting off contact with him. This kind of person is not worthy of being friends. But I think to you, he is at least different. It’s a pity. It seems like what he can’t get is always the best.”

Meng Nan’s face turned pale. It wasn’t that she didn’t know what Xia Ruyan said turned out to be true. She just didn’t want to admit it before, admitting that she had seen the wrong person and that he didn’t really like her at all.

She lay on the ground, lowered her eyes, and there was a faint flash of water. Xia Ruyan saw her like this, she didn’t know why she didn’t feel very comfortable. She thought about it and said again: “In fact, it’s not bad to spend a period of time recognizing a person. At least there is not much loss. The most stupid thing about feelings is to persevere. Let go when you should let go. There’s no need to feel dejected for those who are not worth it.”

After saying and seeing Meng Nan keep silent, Xia Ruyan also stopped her mouth. She had said everything she should say. It was the female lead’s own business to think about it. Turning around to take Feng Qi’s arm, she was about to summon her pet, she paused, and then asked Meng Nan: “Need help?”

After a moment, Meng Nan replied dully: “...Thank you.”

Xia Ruyan let out an arrow and Meng Nan instantly returned to the register point. She walked out of the halo, pursed her lips tightly, and her eyes were full of obscurity.

“Xiao Nan, where did you go just now?” A man greeted her, “I was looking for you everywhere just now. Why didn’t you return my message? Where did you go to kill monsters?”

Meng Nan shook her head. Her voice was a little lonely: “No, I just... something happened.”

“What’s wrong? In a bad mood?” The man keenly noticed Meng Nan’s strangeness and looked at her with concern.

Meng Nan grinned, with a smile that was uglier than crying: “I’m fine... I just... I probably figured out something...”

“Xiao Nan... Eh, you, don’t cry. What’s the matter? Did you run into Guan Li again just now?” Seeing Meng Nan crying, the man was at a loss and could only pat her back gently.

Meng Nan covered her face with her hands for a long time before raising her head: “Ah Song, how about making a guild by ourselves?”

The man was stunned and immediately nodded: “Okay, anyway, we all come out of Wildly looking at the world. We might as well make one ourselves.”

Meng Nan wiped away her tears and smiled at him from the heart: “Mm, let’s go to the guild hall.”


-----------------------------------------------

Hello little cuties! Sorry for the wait~  I'm back and thanks for waiting! 😀



Original translation is from willkissonyou, tenderflower. If you're not reading from tenderflower then it'd been stolen and posted without the consent of tenderflower.


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

Post a Comment