[Quick Transmigration] Where is the Morality Chapter 66 (Part 2)

A Mistake Chapter 30 (Part 2) Original translation is from tenderflower's blog.

The man’s lips stuck to Xia Ruyan’s ear as he constantly told his mood. Xia Ruyan’s heart was soft in a mess, but after a while, she was also aggrieved.

“...You are uncomfortable, do I feel better? When you said you wanted to meet me, I was willing in my heart... But I have a marriage contract, and I couldn’t really be with you. When I sent the email to you, it was also very painful. Who wants to marry a man who they have barely seen? If I can choose, of course, I want to be with someone I like. The night you said you wanted to meet, I didn’t sleep all night and cried for a long time. I couldn’t bear you, but I have to say goodbye to you. Do you know how hard it was for me?”

“I know that my family’s company relies on Fu. Although our marriage contract is only a verbal agreement, if it is broken, who knows when you will withdraw your capital. Of course, I have to rush to find you to resume the marriage contract. As a result, you were so fierce... I couldn’t even see you, and I have to try my best to follow you before I could find an opportunity... If I don’t find you, you will insist on withdrawing your capital. Have you ever thought about what kind of situation my father and brother will have to face?”

Speaking of which, Xia Ruyan had a crying tone in her voice. Feng Qi quickly patted her on the back, distressed beyond repair, and hated that he was too cruel before. His mouth coaxed: “Miao Miao no crying. It was all my fault. I thought, I thought about it on the first day I took you to the company. I was very scared. Fortunately, you came to see me. Fortunately, the two of us were destined in the end. Miao Miao, you don’t know how much I love you. If I’m wrong, just tell me, but don’t ever say you want to break up, okay? Even if it’s assumed, I can’t stand it.”

Xia Ruyan’s face was buried in the man’s arms and didn’t say a word for a long time. He was waiting for her to respond nervously. His heart beat faster than once, and finally, the woman opened her mouth with a short syllable, but it sounded like a natural sound in his ears.

“Mm...”

After about a few seconds, or maybe a few minutes, the man’s kiss fell on Xia Ruyan’s face like a violent storm and his hands wandered on her delicate body. The heat of his palms penetrated through her clothes to the skin, and a tiny electric current jumped up everywhere. Xia Ruyan hooked his neck and kissed back enthusiastically. Feng Qi’s heart swayed and immediately went to untie her belt. Unexpectedly, he just touched the buckle, and his arms were suddenly empty.

“...”

Feng Qi maintained the posture of embracing the woman with a dull expression on his face. The girl who was still in his arms a moment ago had now become air. After a while, he slowly straightened up and heard the alert sound of the email, so he clicked on it. It was an offline email from Xia Ruyan:

I’m sleepy, going to bed~~ See you tomorrow in game.

Feng Qi, who was frustrated, saw the last sentence, and he immediately became energetic. He sent a text message to Xia Ruyan on his mobile phone: See you tomorrow, wife. Go to sleep early, love you.

Looking at the content of the text message sent by Fu Chengshao, Xia Ruyan’s mouth was slightly tilted. She wasn’t very angry, but she still didn’t want him to feel better. She decided not to move to his house before getting married.

Fu Chengshao, who still didn’t know what decision his fiancĂ©e had made, called Secretary He happily. He said tomorrow, except for the particularly urgent work, everything else would be queued first and spare one day.

He had to play games with Miao Miao. It had been so long since he hadn’t played. He also felt his hands were itchy. Hm, of course, it was more itchy for Miao Miao. Ah... he was really unaccustomed to sleeping alone, he hoped to bring Miao Miao back soon...


--------------------------------

What do you guys think of this new body font? Is the size okay? Is it easy to read or hard to read? Is the previous one better? I need your opinion~ (˘◡˘ )



Original translation is from willkissonyou, tenderflower. If you're not reading from tenderflower then it'd been stolen and posted without the consent of tenderflower.


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

  1. The fonts okay, but reading on my phone so it's too big for my preference. Is there anyway for readers to adjust. If not it's pretty okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fonts is okay. But I prefer just like before better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment