[Quick Transmigration] Where is the Morality Chapter 66 (Part 1)

A Mistake Chapter 30 (Part 1) Original translation is from tenderflower's blog.

“Miao Miao, don’t cry. You cry like this, it pains me to death...”

The man whispered and kissed her on the cheek. The woman’s cheek was soft and the tears were salty. He kissed her and caught her lips to toss and grind, and their breath mingled. Xia Ruyan was very tired of crying. She was soft in his arms and raised her head to let him absorb the sweetness in her mouth.

At the end of the kiss, Xia Ruyan half-opened her eyes and gasped for breath. Feng Qi pressed his forehead against hers, and his voice was full of guilt: “It’s all my fault. Miao Miao don’t cry. You can hit me and scold me, just don’t cry. When you cry, my heart is broken...”

Xia Ruyan eased her breath. She took her breath smoothly, kept her face close, and said with a strong nasal voice: “Aren’t you very clever? You’ve been hiding it from me for a month. Why are you here now? If I didn’t find out, did you still want to hide it from me for a lifetime?”

Feng Qi quickly explained: “No, I plan... plan... after our wedding is set to tell you......”

“Why do you want to tell me after our wedding is set?”

Xia Ruyan looked at him suspiciously with red eyes and a red nose. Her little appearance was so pitiful. Feng Qi was silent for a while and told her the truth. “I want to get you locked up first...”

Xia Ruyan was amused and struggling again: “You actually think the wedding is settled and you can have peace of mind? Let me tell you, even if I get married, I can get a divorce. What’s so important about setting a wedding date?”

Feng Qi was anxious when he heard it. He tightened his arms and pressed her tightly into his chest. His voice was a little trembling: “Don’t say that, Miao Miao. You don’t know how sad I was when I received your email. I’ve never liked a girl before. I finally found one, but I was suddenly left behind. Can you understand my mood at that time? I can’t find you anywhere. I went to negotiate with the game company, but they were unwilling to tell me your true information...”

At this point, the man’s voice became depressed. Xia Ruyan stopped struggling and listened to him quietly.

“In those few days, I stayed in the game every night waiting for you to come online. I didn’t sleep all night, just thinking that maybe you would come back one day. I also bought a new game pod and put it in the company. I went online from time to time during the day to see if you were there. I told Xiao Huo and the others my phone number and asked them to notify me when they saw you online, but they never notified me...”

At this point, the man’s voice was a little dull,

“Miao Miao, I think about you and go crazy. After I was with you, I immediately broke off the marriage contract. You are so good. I’m afraid I’m not worthy of you. Didn’t you call me before and say not to break the marriage contract? I was in a bad mood at that time. I didn’t know it was you, so I wanted to withdraw my capital... You came to the clubhouse to find me. I wanted to drive you out immediately, but when I heard you speak, I felt strange in my heart. I didn’t recognize you when I let you drink. You know, I’m only good to you, how can I be patient with other women?”

“As a result, as soon as you drank, I felt like Miao Miao. Later, when they turned on the light, I saw the mole in your temple. I know it was you. I told you not to drink, you didn’t want to and hit me with a wine bottle. I’m not angry at all. It was my fault. I deserve it if you hit me. I didn’t tell you that I was Feng Qi from the beginning because I wanted to see if you would really like me in reality, but I didn’t expect it to drag on for so long...”



Original translation is from willkissonyou, tenderflower. If you're not reading from tenderflower then it'd been stolen and posted without the consent of tenderflower.


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments