Take A Look Inside~ A new CNovel to be translated!!!

Hey everyone!! Announcing my next project to be translated! Let's take a look! ^w^

恶汉的懒婆娘
The Evil Man’s Lazy Lady
                                           笑佳人


I'm planning to translate this cnovel next. I know I still have some ongoing novels but I really want to share this novel! I don't know if it is your cup of tea but it is my cup of tea LOL. It's easy to read. There is no twist or turn. It's full of sweetness and pampering~ Not to mention this novel is also smut!!!!!! Hahhahahaha! 😂😂😂😂😂 *cough cough cough* I have no ideas why this cover is so cute and funny.

Although it's not 100% adult like my other translations but it's enough to satisfy you, I promise. Btw, I've always wanted to try translating this kind of slight smut novel hehehe. It will refresh my mind for a while.

I don't know if this novel has already been translated by others but if there is then it's too bad. I'll just pass it. QAQ although I didn't find any translation on the net. (>3<) If anyone has already seen it please help mention it to me so I will choose another novel on my waiting list. I still have quite a few LOL. It's just that I'm too lazy to work on it. qwq

This cover is from the original source.
Now take a look at this novel. The original summary is too short so I added some from different sites to make it completed:

This is a sweet, love story of a sloth and a wolf after they transmigrate.
One is a lazy girl who eats and sleeps, sleeps and eats and the other is a big, bad, black-bellied, older brother next door.
The lazy girl hides from place to place for fear of being eaten. The big, bad, older brother tries every means to eat meat.
The big, bad, older brother grinds his teeth: “You are mine. Don’t think of escaping anywhere!”
She burst into tears: “Older brother Wolf, don’t eat me, okay?”
He says at a critical juncture: “Okay, then you eat me!”
Thus, the lazy girl who had just found a good man worthy of trust...... is tied up by her bad older brother and eats clean!
A certain man’s declaration of love: What is a loyal dog? I will be a loyal wolf for you!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
source here: jjwxc

Comments

Popular Posts