Rebirth of the Great Favor: Chapter 28

Hey guys! πŸ˜€
Sorry that I haven't mentioned about the other blog. Yes, the blog >unmei-no-hito< that you're reading smuttty chapters is my secondary blog which I post smutty only. As everyone knows, I have ads running on this blog so I can't put anything that is expliciting^^ So when you're commenting please make sure to censor words that will be against google ads 😘 Thank you my little tender~

It's Wednesday so it's another update day~ Hehe
Here is chapter 28!


Enjoy your sweetness~


Back πŸŒΊ Index πŸŒΊ Next


Comments

  1. I mean... Does it supposed to be romantic? That horse stance or whatever it is...i'm laughing my as* off πŸ˜‚ Thank you for the translation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it’s just explaining the position she’s in.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment