Rebirth of the Great Favor: Chapter 14

Hey everyone! 😎 Chapter 14 is here~

Although every chapter is a little short, but a chapter is still a chapter and it's also very hard to translate LOL πŸ˜‚

I'm a little worry about my translation now cuz my mom keeps urging me to find a job LOL
Sigh~ being a freeloader at home is also an eyesore :( and I'm fully aware that once I find a job, I won't have much time to translate anymore 😣 ohhh what a difficult situation!!!!!
And I still have a few novels which I want to translate toooooo;;;;

Cough! Anyway finding a job won't happen for awhile...
Hehehehe~


Back πŸŒΊ Index πŸŒΊ Next


Comments

  1. Hey. Need an editor? I have extensive experience having worked with individuals from various sites such as Webnovel and Foxteller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart aches for Qiqi, the humiliation and pain she suffered in her last life is too much��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, so she was pregnant in her previous life. ML you better grovel on your knees for a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed the again part so I had to go back and check. Thank goodness you said this because I would have MISSED this big timed. Without the last word it sounded like just in case no problem, but you add the last word and it is different. Really different, it makes me want to read older chapters just to see when it would be and to remember what happened how did she did again, lol. Hahaha... Yeah I know the base but maybe a short refresher would be goo, but imma too excited for next chapters now lol.

      Delete
  4. Ah... does that count as a spoiler? Gomen, translator sama, please just erase the previous comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. What was this contraception method lmaoooo
    Why no one pointed it out? Using your fingers to dig out all the semence, this is the most ridiculous method I've ever heard. Author is on crack

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a tragedy past life. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment