About Translator

Hello there~
This is tenderflower and welcome to my blog!
All my translations are from me and machine-translated only. Of crouse, I work the hardest because I am not a machine. I am thankful to the machines for doing the translation and I went over the translation for the second and third time. As everyone knows, machines translated are always silly, they like to mess with the translation. Sometime they can't even translate some characters, even translated into strange words(like doesn't make sense) and that is my part to dig into it to make it looks good? LOL.


Well, it's hard to say but if you've used machine translated to read novels before then you may know what I'm talking about and know how hard it is to work with machine-translated! RIP! QAQ

Sooo here comes the most important NOTE of this post!!!
For anyone who wants to, you can use my translations to translate to another language, but PLEASE don't post any of my translations to other websites and Wattpad!! It doesn't matter if you credit it for my hard work translating or not, it is NO!! 
All my translations can only be posted at Novelupdates! Please, understand tenderflower's feelings! Don't make me discourage! QAQ


Many thanks~