Rebirth of the Great Favor: Chapter 116

Chapter 116: Infatuation Gu Original translation is from tenderflower's blog.

Suddenly, she grabbed Shen Zhonghua’s arm and asked anxiously: “What kind of Gu did you get? Who gave you the gu?” Maybe Qiqi herself didn’t realize the panic and concern in her words. There was actually a concern that came out together.

Seeing his beloved woman subconsciously reveal concern about him, Shen Zhonghua was moved and pained in his heart. He held Qiqi’s little hand, held it in his hand, and patted it gently, beckoning her not to worry. Things were not what she thought.

“No one. This Gu is what I gave myself.”

“You’re crazy!” Qiqi subconsciously stretched out her hand and pounded his chest, completely forgetting that this action was very overstepping if changed to before.

Shen Zhonghua held Qiqi’s little hand again and said with a light smile: “This is Infatuation Gu.”

“Infatuation Gu......” Qiqi was stunned. She had heard of this kind of Gu. She even knew that the host of the child Gu could only and must love the host of the mother Gu wholeheartedly. If not or if he changed his heart, his death would be incredibly miserable.

Qiqi asked hurriedly: “Are you with the child Gu or the mother Gu?”

“Child Gu.”

“What about the mother Gu?”

Qiqi asked, but only to find that she seemed to ask too much.

The atmosphere became more awkward.

And Shen Zhonghua said: “The child Gu is inside me and the mother Gu is inside you.”

“Oh, did wangye remember it wrong? I used to be your dark guard. I did have a Gu in my body, but it was the Life and Death Gu. Obviously, the Life Gu should be in your body, and the Death Gu was in me.”

Yes, that was right. The dark guard by Shen Zhonghua’s side, whether it was Qiqi, Leng Xing, or Liu Yue, before following Shen Zhonghua, the Life and Death Gu should be planted on them. The purpose was to exchange life for life when Shen Zhonghua’s life was at stake. The time limit for the Life and Death Gu to be replaced was every five years. It couldn’t be......

Qiqi opened her eyes wide and looked at Shen Zhonghua in disbelief. Was the Life and Death Gu in her body about to lose its effectiveness, so when a new Gu was replaced, the death Gu that should have been in her body was replaced by the infatuation mother Gu?

The last time she changed the Gu, it was just a few days after she was punished to kneel by Su Lianxue. It was also after she was...... taken by him again......

“No, impossible......” She was frightened by her own thought.

It must be impossible. Even if it changed to her in the past, even if she was drunk, no matter how confused she was, she would never even dare to think of such a thing. However, Qiqi saw the affirmation in Shen Zhonghua’s eyes.

She looked at him and couldn’t find her voice for a long time: “Prince Xuan, why are you going this far? Why did you plant the mother Gu in my body?”

“Why are you doing this?” When she looked at him again, the girl’s eyes were covered with a layer of mist. With the candlelight in the room, it became more and more like the sparkling pool of spring water.

Shen Zhonghua’s voice slowly said: “Qiqi, I love you. No, I not only love you but am also determined. I’m afraid you will not accept or believe my love.”

“You love me? You love me......” Her tears fell in an instant and crossed her now delicate and white cheeks.

Yes, I love you. I love you, these three words, Shen Zhonghua had said countless times to Qiqi. It was just that she didn’t believe it. But this infatuation Gu’s mark was clearly placed in front of her. How could she convince herself he was lying to her and not believing him?

Qiqi looked at him dazedly.

Shen Zhonghua looked at her dazed and somewhat helpless appearance. His heart set out emotion and tender affection for her. The feeling that he couldn’t control for a moment made him lower his head and kiss the lips he had missed for a long time. Qiqi hadn’t reacted yet. Although she didn’t push him away, Shen Zhonghua’s kiss was very light. Without waiting for Qiqi to resist and struggle, he let go of her lips.

Qiqi was still crying. Shen Zhonghua was afraid of her tears. Her tears were clearly falling when he reached out and touched them, but they plunged into his heart like a knife.

“Why?” Although she tried to endure it, the girl’s voice still trembled a little: “Why do you want to marry me? Why did I decide to let go and start over? Every time I want to avoid, try hard to forget, and give up, I tell myself that one cannot drown twice in the same river, but why do you want to get entangled? Shen Zhonghua, why do you want to pester me? Why do you say you love me?!”

Regardless of Qiqi closing her eyes as she bared her fangs and brandish her claws to beat him indiscriminately, Shen Zhonghua forcefully hugged her into his arms and hugged her tightly.

She wasn’t as thin as before.

Shen Zhonghua said firmly: “Because I love you, I can’t live without you. Without you, I’ll die. Even without the Infatuation Gu, I’ll die because I have long been infatuated with you.”



Original translation is from willkissonyou, tenderflower. If you're not reading from tenderflower then it'd been stolen and posted without the consent of tenderflower.

RAW Translated by: Machine

Re-translated & Edited by: tenderflower



Back đźŚş Index đźŚş Next


Comments