[Quick Transmigration] Where is the Morality Chapter 60 (Part 2)

A Mistake Chapter 24 (Part 2) Original translation is from tenderflower's blog.

Obviously, Xia Ruyan would not remember the hatred of a small front desk. She entered Fu Chengshao’s office and said with a smile after he closed the door: “Today is really flattering. Last time I came, they almost called the security guard to drive me away. Fortunately, I didn’t have a dead face to stay, otherwise, I would definitely be thrown out by the security guard.”

When Fu Chengshao heard this, his heart thumped. He had forgotten all this. For the past two days, he had been immersed in the joy of regaining his lost and found. He forgot about what he did when he didn’t know Miao Miao was Xia Ruyan. Now Miao Miao mentioned this... not good, very not good!

As expected, Xia Ruyan then asked: “By the way, do you remember the front desk downstairs?”

Before Fu Chengshao could answer, she laughed mockingly: “After I was driven downstairs last time, a while later the front desk looked at me with a strange look. Later I knew that she was deducted from the bonus due to the incident I caused. I was really sorry for her. I quickly transferred her lost bonus to her. It’s not easy for them to receive it at the front desk.”

Fu Chengshao sweated a little on his forehead. He wanted to explain, but he didn’t know how to explain. Then Xia Ruyan spoke again: “It seems like they thought I was the woman who came here to stick it upside down? Well... Actually, that’s right. After all, I wanted to beg you not to break the marriage contract at first.”

Two days ago, no, before today, Xia Ruyan would never dare to say such things to Fu Chengshao in this tone, but since helping him take a bath yesterday and today the two of them have had a relationship, she was special to Fu Chengshao. She saw it in his eyes as soon as the two got close. These words could be said naturally without the slightest sense of conflict.

“No.” Fu Chengshao hurriedly took her hand, “You didn’t stick it upside down. Who said it? The front desk? I’ll let someone...”

“Don’t embarrass her. I remembered you deducted her bonus last time because she didn’t stop me. In fact, she was really dedicated. I snuck up when she didn’t pay attention. I was too thick-skinned. It was none of her business.”

Upon hearing this, Fu Chengshao’s palms started to sweat. It seemed like the little woman was about to calculate the score with him at this time. He quickly took her into his arms and coaxed her in a good voice: “I was wrong before. Don’t be angry...”

After coaxing a few sentences, he felt like the words were poor. He racked his brain before squeezing out another sentence: “I didn’t know what you look like before...”

Xia Ruyan looked at him in surprise: “Didn’t you also drive me away that night when we met? Then you let me drink later......”

“......I didn’t see you clearly at first......”

Fu Chengshao was now sweating like rain. He had never been so poor in words in his life. For a time, he couldn’t think of any other words except apologize and admit his mistake. Xia Ruyan saw he couldn’t tell the reason and she really thought Fu Chengshao changed his mind because he was attracted by her beauty and heroism. Otherwise, why would he not let her continue drinking after she started?

She was still sleepy. Seeing the man’s guilty conscience, she didn’t bother to worry about this problem for the time being. She yawned and said: “Where is your lounge? I want to sleep.”

Fu Chengshao was pardoned and quickly took Xia Ruyan’s hand. He took her to the lounge, took out the T-shirt he had put here to make pajamas for her, covered the little woman with the quilt, and kissed her forehead before going out and closing the door.

“Phew...” Fu Chengshao loosened his neckline. Finally escaped disaster. At this time, he hated the self who had no mercy against Miao Miao. If he gave Miao Miao a chance to meet, even if rejecting her idea in person would not cause such twists and turns. Miao Miao must be very anxious those days... It was all because of him. Fu Chengshao rubbed his eyebrows heavily. Thinking of his unhesitating refusal before, and she waited for him for a few days in Fu, he couldn’t help but feel distressed. He suddenly regretted not telling her he was Feng Qi at that time. When she knew the truth, would she think he lied to her?

Fu Chengshao’s thoughts drifted further and further. He was absent-minded during work until Xia Ruyan woke up and walked out of the lounge sleepily, he finally stopped thinking.

……….…………………………………

    Fu Chengshao: Thinking about the lower body anytime and anywhere is really an animal. As a higher intelligent creature, I can only do this in front of the girl I like.

    Xia Ruyan: So you are the first animal in front of me.

    Fu Chengshao:............Miao Miao said so well that I was speechless.



Original translation is from willkissonyou, tenderflower. If you're not reading from tenderflower then it'd been stolen and posted without the consent of tenderflower.


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts