[Quick Transmigration] Where is the Morality Chapter 55 (Part 2)

A Mistake Chapter 19 (Part 2) Original translation is from tenderflower's blog.

Fu Chengshao looked at the chopsticks in his hand with some regret. After all, he still didn’t insist. He put the dishes and chopsticks in front of Xia Ruyan and then ate slowly. He took a bite and looked at Xia Ruyan as if he was eating her at the moment. His eyes were hot enough to burn her to death. Xia Ruyan was uncomfortable but it was also hard to say something, so she could only force herself to finish a bowl of rice.

The food made by the chef of the Fu family was really delicious, but it was uncomfortable to have Fu Chengshao next to her, otherwise, she could definitely eat two more bowls. Feeling her stomach regretfully, Xia Ruyan sent Fu Chengshao to the study but was stopped by him when she wanted to leave.

“You stay with me. There is an iPad and books. You can play by yourself. I will call you when I need it.”

Fu Chengshao confessed and sat down at the desk. Xia Ruyan had no choice but to pick a few books to read from the bookshelf.

More than two hours have passed. Xia Ruyan leaned on the sofa and was drowsy when she heard the man calling her.

……………………

“Miss Xia, the bathroom is here, please go in.”

The servant led Xia Ruyan to the bathroom door, bowed respectfully to her, and left. Xia Ruyan stood outside the door and stopped. Right now, she regretted that she had lost her mind. She actually said as long as he forgave her, she could do anything he wanted. This time it was easy. She fed him food, accompanied him to work, and now she still had to bathe him!

Xia Ruyan couldn’t believe her ears when she first heard it. She pointed to her nose and widened her eyes as she asked: “Me? Bathe you?”

“Yes, after I was hit by you that day, my actions were a bit inflexible. I don’t know if I injured any nerves. The hospital couldn’t check it. I don’t like other people touching me. Since you are my fiancée, it makes sense to help me take a bath.” Fu Chengshao was plausible and had a pleasant voice. If it weren’t for him making such a difficult request to her, she thought her ears would surely be pregnant.

“Why? Or do you want to go back on your words?” Fu Chengshao frowned and looked at Xia Ruyan with an accusing look, “I just stopped you from drinking, you said I went back on my words and hit me with a wine bottle. Now does Miss Xia really want to go back on her words?”

As soon as Xia Ruyan heard this, she immediately summoned up courage and said: “N-no, I naturally fulfill my promise.”

Fu Chengshao slowed down his tone: “Okay, then I will go to the bathroom to prepare first and I’ll let the servant bring you over later.”

Xia Ruyan didn’t know what he needed to prepare for a bath. After about a quarter of an hour, the servant came and took her to the bathroom. Saying it was a bathroom, which was actually like a bathing place. Xia Ruyan took off her shoes and stepped barefoot on the smooth pebbled ground. She walked around the plants at the door. What she could see was an imitation natural bath of about 10 square meters. The room was surrounded by mist and the glass door on the other side was wide open facing the garden outside. The scenery was pleasant.

Fu Chengshao stood by the door looking at the scenery outside with only a bath towel around his waist. He was tall and strong, with wide shoulders, a narrow waist, and long legs. Xia Ruyan admired his figure from behind. Why did he look like someone? Maybe which star? She thought about this and coughed softly: “Mr. Fu, I’m here.”

“Chengshao.” The man turned around and walked towards her. Xia Ruyan looked at him puzzledly, and Fu Chengshao repeated it again, “Call me Chengshao.”

“Err, okay, okay...” Xia Ruyan was a little uncomfortable. She always felt strange when it jumped from Mr. Fu to the intimate name Chengshao.

“We are husband and wife-to-be, you should call me by my name, right? Miao Miao.”

Fu Chengshao’s Miao Miao sounded extraordinarily ambiguous. Xia Ruyan couldn’t help being cramped and whispered: “Well, yes... Cheng, Chengshao.”

Hearing the woman calling his name, Fu Chengshao’s eyes showed a gentle smile, but Xia Ruyan lowered her head and didn’t see it. He sat down on a stool by the bath and smiled at her: “I’ll trouble you.”

Xia Ruyan squeezed the bath ball in her hands. She walked over calmly, squeezed the shower gel on it, kneaded the foam, and then wiped the man’s body.

Fu Chengshao had a very good figure, slender and strong, with well-proportioned and smooth muscle lines, and his slightly wheatish shiny skin was smooth and firm. Xia Ruyan had to work hard to concentrate so she would not be distracted. Her hands holding the bath ball trembled slightly, revealing her nervousness. Fu Chengshao lowered his eyes and let her scrub his back. After a while, he felt like his back would be rubbed off a layer of skin so he had to remind her: “The back is okay, wash the front.”

……….………………………………

    Fu Chengshao: I didn’t want to do anything to you, but you come up with it by yourself and say I can do anything I want. After all this was said, can’t I take advantage of it?

    Xia Ruyan:...crying because of my own stupidity.



Original translation is from willkissonyou, tenderflower. If you're not reading from tenderflower then it'd been stolen and posted without the consent of tenderflower.


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

Popular Posts