[Quick Transmigration] Where is the Morality Chapter 46 (Part 1)

A Mistake Chapter 10 (Part 1) Original translation is from tenderflower's blog.

Feng Qi took Xia Ruyan by hand and went to the church to register. After finishing the formalities, the team members also arrived. The two of them put on their wedding dresses. Xia Ruyan also put on beautiful makeup for herself using the makeup items in the system mall.

When Xia Ruyan walked over the red carpet holding Xiao Huo’s hand, Feng Qi could not help holding his breath. The girl he fell in love with for the first time in his life was wearing a white and elegant wedding dress, her delicate face was blushing, and her eyes were full of shyness and joy. He felt like he was really getting married, not just a game.

“Miao Miao, please be my Feng Qi’s wife, my partner in life, and my only lover.

I will cherish our feelings and love you, whether it is now, in the future, or forever.

I will trust you and respect you,

I will smile and cry with you.

I will love you faithfully,

No matter whether the future is good or bad, difficult or peaceful, I will spend it with you.

No matter what kind of life we are going to face, I will always guard here.

Just like I stretched out my hand to let you hold it tightly,

I will give you my life.

Will you marry me, Miao Miao?”

After Feng Qi finished speaking, he opened the velvet box that had long been prepared in his hand. Inside was a ring inlaid with emeralds. After Xia Ruyan saw the ring clearly, a look of surprise appeared on her face.

Wasn’t this the Ring of Wind that only had one in the whole server? This ring was not cast by the player but was a prize for a lottery during the closed beta. In the memory of the original, this ring had always been a legend. She had never seen anyone wear it before. The Ring of Wind was attributed to wind, and it was only for archers, with a 50-point agility bonus and a 300-point red and blue bonus. There was no level limit. It was simply the best equipment that every archer dreams of. She didn’t expect it to be in Feng Qi’s hands!

Seeing Xia Ruyan’s expression, Feng Qi smiled and said: “I got it during the closed beta. Although I didn’t need it, I never thought about changing hands. I think the system knew I would meet you, so they let me get it.”

Xia Ruyan’s heart instantly softened. She loved to hear such affectionate words. She smiled and stretched out her left hand and said: “I will.”

Feng Qi’s eyes burst with joy from his heart. He carefully helped her put on the ring and then dropped a soft kiss on her lips.

The team cheered. The boss finally married the sister-in-law home. Gratifying! The crowd was invited to a bar in the city to have a celebratory drink.

Now that she was with Feng Qi, Xia Ruyan didn’t intend to keep hiding from everyone. She adjusted all the invisible equipment on her body to be visible to others and it immediately blinded everyone.

“Heavens! I heard my sister-in-law say she was well equipped, but I didn’t expect it to be so good! It turns out to be this excellent!!!” Big Face’s saliva almost flowed out. Xia Ruyan could be said to be few and far between in the game. In level 60, he had hardly seen anyone wear such a top configuration except his boss.

“Sister-in-law, are you, are you wearing the Emerald Eye?” Xiao Huo rubbed her eyes and looked at the emerald green flying wing pattern on the outer corner of Xia Ruyan’s right eye in shock.

“What!? The Emerald Eye!?”

The others were shocked. They gathered around to look at Xia Ruyan’s face. Xiao Huo was a girl so it was nothing. Seeing the other big men also approaching so close, Feng Qi suddenly became unhappy. He pulled Xia Ruyan behind him and said: “Stay away, just say what you want to say, why are you coming so close.”

A few of them look at me and I look at you, he he laughed a few times, and couldn't help but sneak a glance at Xia Ruyan. Xia Ruyan patted Feng Qi’s shoulder, poked her head out, and said with a smile: “I made the Emerald Eye.”

Everyone was shocked again. Wasn’t the sister-in-law an archer? How come the refining was so awesome? Xia Ruyan explained to them a little bit and then said generously: “Wait for me later to re-filled on the refiner. I will make a piece of equipment for each of you. Just say what you want. I’m not bragging. My refining skills are very good.”

Everyone’s eyes brightened and cheered again and again. She was able to make the SSS Emerald Eye. If she wasn’t good then who? Feng Qi looked at the confident little woman and touched her head, showing a doting smile.

Their group went to the bar happily. Just after sitting down for a couple of drinks, they heard a surprised voice: “Miao Miao?”

Xia Ruyan looked back. Zheng Ye and Meng Nan were standing at the door of the bar. She nodded at the two of them, turned back and continued drinking.

“Miao Miao, I was just looking for you.” Zheng Ye strode over and said softly to Xia Ruyan, “When are you coming back to the guild? Everyone misses you.”

Xia Ruyan sneered. Missed her? Was it because of the free equipment she made?

One had to say she guessed it right. These days, Wildly looking at the world had been recruiting new refiners, but none of them were as good as the original. The equipment they made could only be regarded as the average level on the market. It was reasonable to say it was good enough, but the guild members who were used to high-quality products, who could still look up to those moderate goods?

“I don’t miss them. Every time I have to make free equipment for them. I don’t have any materials or money. I’m not a sucker and spender.” Xia Ruyan said directly, completely disregarding Zheng Ye’s face.

“Miao Miao, how can you say that?” Meng Nan frowned slightly, “Everyone is in the same guild. It is supposed to help each other. Didn’t you get paid when someone took you to level up?”

Xia Ruyan let out a sneer and looked at her with idiotic eyes: “First, the key to helping each other is mutual, not just one side. Second, they only took me a few times when I didn’t reach the refinement level in the first place. Later, I didn’t even know how much equipment I made for them. This favor has long been paid off. Since my refine level is at its max level, no one is willing to take me again. As for the reason, I think you two know.”



Original translation is from willkissonyou, tenderflower. If you're not reading from tenderflower then it'd been stolen and posted without the consent of tenderflower.


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

Post a Comment