[Quick Transmigration] Where is the Morality Chapter 9

Qiangtou Spring Chapter 9 Original translation is from tenderflower's blog.

“I didn’t expect it either. My father’s newly married wife, my stepmother, is actually the woman who went to the clouds and rain with me some time ago.”

The visitor had a handsome face and a cold temperament. If it was normal, Xia Ruyan would definitely want to praise him for having a good appearance, but right now, his face looked particularly hateful in her eyes.

“It’s you!” Xia Ruyan was startled and angry but then she quickly digested the content of his words in her head. His father’s newly married wife? His stepmother? Then... he was Xie Rong?!

“System! Why didn’t you tell me he is Xie Rong?!” Xia Ruyan asked the system in her mind. Wasn’t this deliberately cheating her?

“Newcomer, I had a bug at that time. I didn’t see him, and you hadn’t unlocked the plot yet so even if I saw him, I wouldn’t know he was Xie Rong...”

Just when Xia Ruyan and the system were talking to each other, Xie Rong had walked over. The man’s tall body stood in front of her and his shadow completely enveloped the petite Xia Ruyan. Only then did she wake up, subconsciously wanting to step back, but her waist was clamped.

“Why did mother step back?” Xie Rong looked at her condescending with a chill in his eyes. “Aren’t you happy to see your son?”

Xia Ruyan subconsciously struggled: “You let go of me!”

Xie Rong put extra force on his hands, and Xia Ruyan’s waist was painful by being gripped, while his voice sounded as cold as ice: “I don’t know how my mother feels when she sleeps with her son and his father?”

Xia Ruyan reached out and pushed his chest: “I don’t know what you are talking about! Let go!”

Xie Rong’s eyes went even colder: “I promised to marry you as my wife that day, but after I woke up from a coma, what I got was news that you were already married and the partner was still my father! Xia-shi, do you know how I felt at that time?”

Xia Ruyan’s anger didn’t come from one place. Was it still her own fault? She said angrily: “If I didn’t go to the hot spring, my innocence won’t be tainted by you, and my life won’t be ruined by you! What if I don’t want to marry? Besides, my marriage was arranged before that. Is it possible for me to break the marriage for you?”

Xie Rong’s face turned black all of a sudden and he said sternly: “I clearly told you I will come to propose marriage! Why didn’t you wait for me?!”

Xia Ruyan sneered while struggling: “Wait for you? Why? I was insulted by you and have to wait for you to marry me? What kind of fool do you think I am?”

“So you deceived my father and kept him in the dark?!” Xie Rong’s anger was almost uncontrollable. The woman had sharp teeth and kept saying she was right. How could she be so shameless?

“What are you talking about? Let me go...” Xia Ruyan crushed his foot hard with her toes, but the man was still as stable as Mount Tai as if it didn’t hurt a bit.

“Still don’t want to admit it?! If you didn’t trick my father to make him think you are innocent, how could you marry into the duke’s residence and be the wife of the duke?!”

This sentence flashed through her mind like lightning. Xia Ruyan finally understood why he was so angry. She was about to point to his nose to tell him that she was not deceiving, but she suddenly received a system reminder,

“Ding! Congratulations for triggering the side mission “Endure the humiliation”. The content is to keep Xie Rong in a state of misunderstanding and not tell him the truth. Complete the side mission to get a bottle of special wound medicine, which can be applied to any part. It has the effect of instantly stopping bleeding and muscle regeneration, and it can increase the wound recovery speed by ten times.”

What the h*ll? To endure the humiliation? Xia Ruyan was stunned by the sudden side mission. Did this tell her not to argue?

“Newcomer, you can get a special wound medicine by completing this side mission. It was very useful in ancient times!” The system quickly reminded her.

“Then, then okay...” Xia Ruyan hesitated to accept the mission and then heard the prompt, “Ding, you have accepted the side mission “Endure the humiliation”. The mission time is until Xie Fangcheng returns home. 100 points will be deducted if you fail and 100 points will be rewarded if you succeed.”

Xia Ruyan felt like she had been pitted again. There was still punishment for failure! She silently twitched the corner of her mouth. She would not answer if she knew it.

“Newcomer, 50 points will be deducted if you don’t take the side mission.”

Xia Ruyan:...I’m so unlucky!

Xie Rong saw that Xia Ruyan hadn’t spoken for a long time and thought she was guilty of conscience. He gritted his teeth and said: “Speak, why don’t you speak?”

Xia Ruyan rolled her eyes and said: “What’s there to say? Think whatever you want to think. Can you let go of me now?”

Xie Rong let out a sneer: “I really misunderstood you. I originally thought you were a good-mannered lady, but I didn’t expect you to be so shameless. If I were you, I would be a nun even if I didn’t end myself with a white cloth.”

“It’s none of your business what I want to do! I only know that now I’m your father’s wife and your identity is my son! It’s impolite for you to come to your mother’s room in the middle of the night! Now get out!” Xia Ruyan trembled with anger at Xie Rong. It was obviously him who had taken her by force in the first place! He still had the nerves to question her now?

Xia Ruyan’s words seemed to cut off a certain thread in Xie Rong’s mind. He turned around and threw the woman in his arms on the big bed. His eyes were full of storms and he said gloomily: “Okay, the son will let his mother know today what is called impolite.”



Original translation is from willkissonyou, tenderflower. If you're not reading from tenderflower then it'd been stolen and posted without the consent of tenderflower.


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

  1. Cr&p! Run for your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no but I'm expecting ehem ehem scenes for the next chapter ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont like all things about this system. So much scam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like the system is playing tricks...(๑˃́ꇴ˂̀)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts