[Quick Transmigration] Where is the Morality Chapter 7

Qiangtou Spring Chapter 7 Original translation is from tenderflower's blog.

Xia Ruyan walked around in the garden with Xie Fangcheng. She felt like this person was polite and kind, and wondered whether she could start with him to break the marriage contract?

As soon as she discussed with the system, she heard its serious voice: “Newcomer, I advise you not to do these things. How do you know who he is? What if he becomes so angry, can you take the consequences?”

Xia Ruyan sighed in her heart: “If I hide this thing, what should I do if I am found out on the wedding night?” 

The system hesitated for a while and the tone was not as firm as before: “Maybe Xia Zhiyuan and his wife can help you think of a safe way?”

There was a hint of sarcasm in Xia Ruyan’s eyes: “Perhaps, but there is no impermeable wall in the world. Paper can’t contain fires. I still decided to try it.” 

The system had no choice but to shut up.

After thinking about her words in her heart, Xia Ruyan stepped back and looked at Xie Fangcheng fixedly. Her lips opened gently: “Your Excellency, I really don’t want to hide it. Ruyan encountered something recently. I saw you today, I thought you were elegant and handsome. I feel ashamed of myself. I really can’t bear to deceive you.”

Xie Fangcheng paused and looked at Xia Ruyan with doubts in his eyes: “Miss Xia might as well tell me.”

Xia Ruyan took a deep breath and roughly said what she had encountered a few days ago. Following her narration, Xie Fangcheng’s complexion changed from shocked to unbearable to solemn, and finally, a deep sympathy appeared in his eyes.

“...That’s how it is. Ruyan’s parents didn’t even know it. Since you are here today, I think I can’t deceive you. As I am now, I can only go to the temple to spend the rest of my life. I also hope Your Excellency can agree to break the marriage contract with Ruyan and find another good marriage.”

Xie Fangcheng pondered for a moment and then said: “The young lady can tell the truth mean she has a good character. Then I won’t hide it from the young lady. In fact, I want to marry the young lady because you are too much like my cousin. We grew up together and had a very good relationship, but good fortune did not last long. She passed away due to illness at a young age and I married the later wife. I saw you from afar before, and my heart was shocked, so I asked your father for your marriage. I sympathize with the young lady when you encounter such a thing, but you’re not at fault for the matter. You’re also the victim. Don’t say you want to break the marriage contract again. I’ll treat you well when you marry and it’s not my first marriage, I don’t take these seriously. I hope the young lady will let go of her mind and stop blaming herself.”

Xia Ruyan was dumbfounded by these words. This talk was too easy, wasn’t it? He was an ancient person and he didn’t even value the chastity of a woman?

“Newcomer, look at how good this Xie Fangcheng is. You should marry him peacefully and don’t toss it.” The system persuaded her dearly. It felt like this newcomer liked to toss.

Xia Ruyan only responded at this point and chatted with Xie Fangcheng a few more words. Seemingly noticing Xia Ruyan’s entanglement, he finally said when he left, “If you have a shadow on this aspect of things, after marriage, I won’t touch you. Wait until you untie the knot and talk about having children.”

Xia Ruyan watched Xie Fangcheng leave in a daze with mixed feelings in her heart. It didn’t matter if this person was willing to wear a green hat, was this a good old man in the legend?

“Really a good man! Newcomer, hurry and get a good hold of it!” The system said excitedly.

Xia Ruyan rolled her eyes and said: “This touched you. I admit he is good, but I still don’t want to have children with him. Fortunately, with his last sentence that I have a heart knot in the future, I will install it for three years, and then leave when the mission is completed.”

“...I’m afraid he can’t wait for three years?”

“Then drag on as long as possible.” Xia Ruyan shrugged.

“...Okay.” The system was a little disappointing, but now it was finally on the right track.


Happy holidays everyone, and merry late christmas~~😇


Original translation is from willkissonyou, tenderflower. If you're not reading from tenderflower then it'd been stolen and posted without the consent of tenderflower.


<-Back || Index || Next->


Comments

Post a Comment