The Sparrow Reluctantly Upon The Branch - Chapter 10 + Epilogue (Part 2) (End)

Machine TranslatedEdited: tenderflower


"Master, you have been looking for a night. Your clothes are soaked through. Take a break..."

"No, the snow is so big, Feixue must be colder than me. I must find her quick..."

If she wasn’t desperate, she would definitely not put their daughter at the gate of the ranch.

Seeing their daughter was wrapped in the old and tattered felt blankets, thinking that Liu Feixue might have reduced to begging for a living, his heartache was so unbearable.

At this moment, she may be hiding in a certain place, shivering coldly or falling on the roadside and dying...... He couldn't give up when he thought of this possibility.

Broken temple! She could be hiding in the broken temple. How could he forget this possibility?

"How about changing clothes and looking again..."

Zhang He pulled Yan Qilong. Yan Qilong was anxious to leave, the two pulled in the occasion. The lantern fell to the snow and burned up next to the stone lion on the side. It made the flame shine brightly through a corner.

Suddenly, Yan Qilong found the unusually raised snow pile in the corner.

Without the slightest hesitation, he ran quickly toward the snow pile, fear almost made his legs soft. Kneeling on the snow, he stretched out his trembling hands to brush away the white snow on the top and a deadly white face greeted his eyes.

"Feixue..." Fear made him hold his breath as his trembling hand slowly moved close to her nose to feel.

Feeling a weak breath, Yan Qilong’s feeling of death was instantly revived. He immediately picked up her ice-cold body and rushed to the house. Zhang He holding the lantern followed closely aside, most urgently shouted: "Quick, call the doctor!"

The Benlong Pavilion was brightly lit and the burning stove warmed the room as warm as summer. Only the person lying in bed was like a frozen dead body.

The ginseng medicinal herb which had been stocked in the residence had some advanced qi. Although the blood was slightly restored, she was still unconscious, and the weak wheezing proved that she still had a breath.

The doctor just left. His diagnosis made Yan Qilong's face even paler than the patient in the bed.

"During her pregnancy, the madam had not been eating well and didn't sleep well. After giving birth she also wasn't in good condition and was infected with lung disease. Just have to see through tonight if she can or cannot make it. Also, her right arm injury was not treated in time, I’m afraid it’s waste..."

Looking at the dying lover, Yan Qilong repented and wanted to kill himself.

"Feixue, forgive me..." Kneeling on the bedside he stroked the thin and weak cheek that wasn’t like a human shape. His heart had long been broken into several pieces and the pain made him unable to breathe.

What kind of inhuman life did she live these days?

With her pregnancy, she begged all over the place. Just thinking about the scene made him feel so painful.

He couldn’t bear to think about how she had given birth to the child. How she dragged her sick body and fought for her life to send the child back to him and her arm...... Thinking again, he would really kill himself.

"Feixue, I’m sorry... I’m sorry..."

Burying his face in her chest. Guilt, fear, remorse and others tormented, forcing him to finally collapse. He couldn’t help crying bitterly to lose his voice.

However, no amount of tears, no matter how many confessions also couldn’t make up for his mistakes. Yan Qilong’s heart secretly decided.

He got up and took down the wedding dress that was always hanging aside with a little faded in color and helped her put it on. Then he himself also put on the groom's bright-colored ball and then took out the dragon and phoenix candle in the drawer and took another thing.

When everything was ready, he sat on the bed and picked up his bride. His face lovingly rubbed her thin cheek, tears soaking the faces of the two.

"My Feixue, I’ve been waiting for you to wear this wedding dress for so long. You will be my bride tonight, you promised..."

He took a breath but couldn't stop the raging tears from falling.

"And, you promised that you won't leave me, remember? I won't let you leave again. No matter where you go I’ll be by your side. Falling into the poor green underworld I won’t let you be alone..."

He had made up his mind that he would not live without Feixue.

"Tonight is our wedding night, I’m waiting for you to call me a husband. It will definitely make me the happiest man. Hurry up and wake up, my wife..."

Seeing that the flames burned the dragon and phoenix candle shorter and shorter, the lover in his arms not only didn’t wake up, but the breathing was getting more and more urgent. Yan Qilong didn’t know what to do and hurriedly hug his wife as if this would stop the ghost messenger from taking her away.

In the night came the sound of sadness. It made others' noses sour when smell.

"Feixue——"




Epilogue


The spring season had arrived again and flowers bloomed. Yan Qilong heard the laughter of the baby and anxiously rushed upstairs.

Sitting on the terrace in the sun was Liu Feixue and she was teasing their daughter sitting on her lap.

"Why did you come out? The outside wind is strong and still lets Xiao Qing-er sits on your lap. She is too heavy!" Yan Qilong was like an old mama with endless garrulous. He lifted their daughter up high and used his face to withstand her small face. He was all smiling and warned: "Hey, little fat girl, you want to crush your mother? She is daddy’s precious treasure..."

"Gurgle..." Xiao Qing-er gave her daddy a string of water as an answer.

"Look at this little girl!" Yan Qilong wiped the water-stained on his face and smiled bitterly toward his beloved wife.

"Heehee, it’s called valiant — something..." Liu Feixue’s face still look like it was ill, even laughing seemed to be weak and without strength.

Teasing their daughter for a while, Yan Qilong gave the baby to the wet nurse on the side and hinted for her to retreat, not allowing anyone to interfere with him and his wife’s time together.

He knelt down and hugged Liu Feixue’s waist, staring fixedly at his beloved wife that came back from the gate of hell with great difficulty. His heart was full of love and gratitude.

At that time, he decided to wait for her on the road to hell, lest she was alone. When he held the scissors up and was ready to stab his heart, he felt someone pull the corner of his lower clothing. Naturally, it was her hand. Her tightly closed eyes were tearing down and calling his name in her mouth, asking him not to do something stupid...

Although it had been two months already and Liu Feixue was slowly returning to health, but the fear of losing her was never far away. Every time he thought of it, he couldn’t help but cry.

"What's the matter? Am I not better..." Liu Feixue knew that Yan Qilong thought of that moment of life and death again and gently wiped his tears.

"Not good. You’re still so weak, so pale, I am so scared..." His face was buried in her chest. Yan Qilong was as fearful as a child.

Liu Feixue held Yan Qilong’s face with one hand, smiled and kissed the tears on top of his face. "Fool, that's because you never let me walk out of bed and not let me be in the sun. Of course, I’ll be weak and pale... In fact, I’m already alright. If you don't believe just let me walk back to the room..."

Liu Feixue tried to push the huge body that was close but she was held again and picked up by him.

"Put me down, I can walk on my own..." Failed to crash through the barrier, Liu Feixue pouted and protested.

"I can't risk the danger of losing you!" Yan Qilong couldn’t wait to stick her to his body.

Liu Feixue began to spoil. "Then I will continue to be unable to walk..."

Yan Qilong was all smiling and responded. "Then I will hold you for a lifetime!"

"Yan Qilong, hurry up and put me down! If not I will..." The tigress potential was finally aroused. "I’ll bite you!"

"My wife, the flesh on my lips are quite soft..." Yan Qilong automatically pouted out his mouth, decided to be shameless to the end.

"Yan Qilong!" Liu Feixue started to roar like the lioness from Hedong.

(T/N: the lioness from Hedong roars (idiom))

"It is! Kiss, wifey..."



[Book completed]


✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴


tenderflower:
The roaring reminded me of the movie: Kung Fu Hustle. If you've watched that movie then you know how it sounds like. LOL. If you haven’t watched it, I recommend you to watch it because it’s hilarious!! And I bet ya’ll like it!!

Thank you, everyone, for following me! This novel is finally completed! Although the ending is a little rush but it's pretty good so far^^

I like novels with ML regrets at the end and then come to love FL to heaven! LOL 😂 Well, I love to see the regret faces of scum ML the most hehehe. My taste for novels is always with a happy ending so the novels I translated are all happy ending. No harem, no tragedy. I just can't stand harem and tragedy novels 😢😓😖

Once again, thank you, guys!!!! I love you all!!! *muah* *muah* 😘😘


Back 🌸 Index


Comments

  1. Thanks...Same here. I love novels of scum ML regretting and groveling

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAME. Perhaps we're both (secretly) sadists ufufu. Also, THXX & congrats for the complete translation

    Wish u a (late) merry christmas && (early) happy new year~ (°▽°)✨

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another completed novel. Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the novel. The story was very touching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too I love happy ending tragedy isn't my thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww man, I think death would have been a perfect ending.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True....its a disturbing story n the mc is pure stupid

      Delete
  7. Damnnn i hope the ml would suffer more tho

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted the ML to be forever doomed to regret and melancholy tho. He does not deserve it. He should suffer more. Cause in the end, only the MC suffered. While he just wallowed in self-pity and regret which cannot be compared to what MC went through.
    But thankyou for translating this story completely. I to kjust wantednow the ending.😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just fell in love with this novel . Just like the translator sama i also not like harem it just make me go nuts...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh,made me cry... But nice, thank you for translation

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the translation.
    Liked the novel but the ML should have suffered a bit more

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's still a fairly good novel with the idiot ML. I want him to suffer more but that might mean she will suffer more too. I'm glad it's a happy ending. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey! I loved the story so much, I would like to ask your permission to translate your translation and post it on my wattpad.

    anything you can contact me at fme8037@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply! o>.<o Sure go ahead~

      Delete
  14. I came for the smut but ended up crying..not disappointed tho. Thank you for the novel ❣

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment