The Prey of Zhai Wang - Chapter 9 (Part 2)

Edited: tenderflower

-

Chapter 9 (Part 2)


"It's you!" Lu Yunfen, the bad person that lied to her last time. She had never seen Lu Yunfen and Lu Yunting ever since she came back to the village.

Su Jianger couldn’t help pouting at the thought of Lu Yunfen deceiving her last time. "I hate you. You lied to me last time, made me leave Lang and I was almost eaten by the big wolf."

"I'm sorry!" Lu Yunfen was red-eyed. She was less bossy than before and pleadingly looked at Su Jianger.

"I apologized to you, please forgive me."

"You..." Seeing that Lu Yunfen’s attitude changed so much, Su Jianger couldn’t help being stunned, a little didn’t know how to react.

Seeing that Su Jianger didn’t speak, Lu Yunfen thought Su Jianger didn’t forgive her and quickly knelt. "I’m sorry, please forgive me!"

"Hey! Why are you kneeling to me?" Su Jianger was scared by Lu Yunfen’s actions and was anxious to help her up. "You get up, don't kneel to me!"

"I won’t get up if you don’t forgive me..." Lu Yunfen’s tears fell, stubbornly knelt, and refused to get up.

"Alright already, I forgive you, quickly get up!" Su Jianger nodded hard.

"Thank you." Lu Yunfen stood up crying.

Su Jianger finally breathed a sigh of relief. She was not very angry with Lu Yunfen. She just didn't like people to lie to her, but she didn’t expect her to kneel down and apologize, scaring her to death.

"Hey! Don't cry!" Su Jianger took out the embroidered handkerchief and handed it to Lu Yunfen. "I’m not such a terrible person, why are you crying like this?"

"I..." Looking at the embroidered handkerchief in Su Jianger's hand and saw Su Jianger looked at her with a worried look. Lu Yunfen was shocked, ashamed and tears fell more. "I’m sorry, I didn't deliberately lie to you, I just..."

"It's alright! Things have passed, and I'm fine now! So don't cry." Su Jianger said while holding the embroidered handkerchief to help Lu Yunfen wipe her tears. "You see, a nice face is crying, it’s ugly."

Lu Yunfen sucked her nose, pulled a smile, and looked gratefully at Su Jianger. "Thank you, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?" Su Jianger blinked her eyes curiously.

"Can you help me ask Big Brother Mo to let me and my older sister come back to Yanwang Zhai?" Lu Yunfen bit her lip and looked at Su Jianger with hope.

Su Jianger froze and was a little confused. "Aren’t you originally living in Yanwang Zhai?"

"Big Brother Mo ordered me and my older sister to stay away from the village before we marry, but here is our home. The people we know live here, our true village people, therefore this time I secretly sneak back. I want to ask you to help us a favor."

Su Jianger blinked in surprise. "Lang didn't allow you to live in the village, why?" No wonder, she didn’t see them since she came back, so that was the case.

"Because..." Lu Yunfen looked at Su Jianger and said with caution. "Because I lied to you, Big Brother Mo was very angry, so my older sister and I aren’t allowed to come back to the village. It doesn’t matter if I can’t come back, but I ask you to help me ask Big Brother Mo to let my older sister come back, okay? She’s innocent, I’m the one who was doing something wrong..."

Speaking, Lu Yunfen couldn’t help crying again.

"Ah! Don't cry again!" Seeing she cried shamefully, Su Jianger's whole heart was soft. "I really don't know about this. If I knew, I would definitely ask Lang to not kick you out."

"Really?" Lu Yunfen was pleasantly surprised with two big eyes.

"Of course, it’s true!" Su Jianger nodded hard and smiled at Lu Yunfen. "I’m going to look for Lang now and ask him to let you come back."

Speaking, she hurriedly to the Hall of Discussion. She ran for a few paces and looked back at Lu Yunfen. "Just wait for my good news!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Lang! I have something to say to you!"

Before running to the front of the Hall of Discussion, Su Jianger hadn’t yet opened the door, Mo Yanlang and Lu Fengshan that were inside had already heard her footsteps.

Opening the door harshly, Su Jianger went straight to the front of Mo Yanlang and anxiously said: "Lang, I have something to say to you, I..."

"Wait." Mo Yanlang reached out to stop Su Jianger. "I’ll listen to you later, let me talk to Fengshan first, alright?"

"Oh! Okay." Su Jianger also wasn’t raucous. She understood that they were talking about serious matters. She obediently moved to the side and automatically picked up the cup of Longjing tea on the table, lifted the lid, and blew.

Seeing her well-behaved waiting from the side, Mo Yanlang smiled with satisfaction and signal Lu Fengshan to continue.

"With regards to the cooperation of the ore, the Yan family’s news was already heard. As long as it’s jade and stone we produce, he’s willing to let the Yan family’s Jade Shop sell it, and the three-seven points account, let us profit for seven points."

Mo Yanlang was satisfied with the aspect. "Regarding the newly discovered gold mines, last time I went out to look for the master of the Yan household to discuss, they were also very interested. I plan to use the jade and gold mines..."

Yan family?

Su Jianger ate the hibiscus pastry in her hand, her ears listening to the conversation of the two persons. The more she heard, the more familiar the Yan family in their mouths was, and listening to the description closely, she actually seemed to know the Yan family!

"The master of the Yan household you said shouldn’t refer to Big Brother Yan, right?" The more she heard the more curious she became, her little mouth biting the pastry couldn’t help but utter doubts.

The two men stopped discussing. Mo Yanlang picked his eyebrows looking toward Su Jianger.

Big Brother Yan?

"You know Yan Juntang?"

Su Jianger widened her big eyes excitedly. "Ah! It’s really is Big Brother Yan!" No wonder the more she heard the more familiar it sounded. It was really the person she knew.

Mo Yanlang narrowed his eyes. "You know him?" (tenderflower: Oh... something’s coming... Hide…!! LOL)

"Of course, I know!" Su Jianger nodding hard as she said. "I grew up with Big Brother Yan and our feelings are so good. Sometimes he loves me more than my parents!"

Mo Yanlang’s handsome face sank, his voice was softer. "Grew up together, you said? Feelings are still so good?"

"Yes!" Didn't notice anything was wrong, Su Jianger continued excitedly. "Our feelings are so good that my father even intended to marry me to Big Brother Yan! Oh, please! Big Brother Yan and I grew up together, we’re like brother and sister. How is it possible to become husband and wife? I just thought it was funny to think that I was going to be the wife of Big Brother Yan."

Su Jianger burst into laughter, seemingly like a joke, but only laughed in a short while and found that no one paid attention to her, even the atmosphere had become very strange.

She froze and put away her smile. "What's wrong? Lang, your complexion is so ugly!"

Did she say something wrong?


Index || Next



Comments

  1. Lol Lord help her! She needs it 😅😅😅. Thanks for the translation. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment