The Prey of Zhai Wang - Chapter 6 (Part 1)

Edited: tenderflower

-

Chapter 6 (Part 1)


"Finally see it?" Lu Yunfen came from behind Su Jianger and didn’t hide her disdain and scoffing a hum. "Big Brother Mo likes my older sister. You’re just a girl he used to play when he is bored. If you know what to do then stay away from Big Brother Mo, less pestering him."

Su Jianger stood quietly, her sad eyes looking straight ahead.

She didn’t miss the smile on Mo Yanlang's face and the woman's shy appearance. That harmonious atmosphere made her didn’t have the courage to go forward to inquire, so she could only be silent, and let Lu Yunfen’s words passed into her ears.
"Hey! Did you hear what I said? My older sister and Big Brother Mo is going to get married soon. You'd better get the hell out of Yanwang Zhai, don't force me to drive you out!"

Su Jianger was startled and hesitantly turned to look at Lu Yunfen. "You said...... they are going to get married?"

"That’s right!" Seeing Su Jianger's fragile appearance, a trace of guilt couldn’t help but slip through Lu Yunfen's heart, but jealousy immediately crushed the sin. She raised her head, disdainfully opened her mouth.

"They will be married in half a month. I don’t know why Big Brother Mo brought you here, he clearly has my older sister...... But don't think that you can snatch Big Brother Mo. He belongs to my older sister."

Su Jianger stared blankly, blinked, and looked back, the people in the garden were gone.

"Don't worry. I won't fight with your older sister." She was very understanding, wouldn’t let herself be driven out. Wanted her to leave then she would leave on her own.

Hearing Su Jianger said this, Lu Yunfen was stunned. She didn’t expect this woman to be so understanding. Looking at her red eyes, also with tear stains face, like a very sad look; did she go too far?

Lu Yunfen scratched her head. Her nature was not bad, simply happy and in good spirits. How could this woman steal Big Brother Mo?

With such a thought, jealousy rose again. Lu Yunfen gritted her teeth and continued to say: "You know then that’s good. No matter, you’re not worthy of Big Brother Mo at all."

Disregarding Lu Yunfen’s words, Su Jianger faintly said. "Lang...... he likes your older sister very much?" More than he liked her?

"Of course! Very like, otherwise, why else would Big Brother Mo marry my older sister!"

"I see......" Su Jianger answered low and chuckled. "I think so too. I was saying nonsense, I'm so stupid, heh......”

She smiled, but tears couldn’t resist stringing down; biting her lip, she crouched like a child and buried her head in her knees. "Heh! I’m so stupid! So stupid, so stupid......"

How could she be so stupid to like him? She thought that he liked her as much as she liked him. How could she be so stupid, he never said he liked her!

Everything was just her own wishful thinking. Why was she so stupid? Su Jianger, you’re a fool! A big fool!

"Hey! Are you okay?" Seeing Su Jianger suddenly burst into tears, Lu Yunfen was shocked, pursing her lips, she still couldn’t help but ask.

"Sob......" Su Jianger cried hard, feeling so stupid, stupid to heartache. It was strange, how could like be so painful in her heart?

"Hey! You, don't cry!" It felt as if she had bullied her, but she had not! She was thinking of her older sister!

Her older sister liked Big Brother Mo so much. She also liked Big Brother Mo. Why did this woman take everything in front of them?

The more she thought the more Lu Yunfen felt that she was not wrong. But the woman before her eyes was wrong, she wouldn’t let her take away Big Brother Mo!

"I’m telling you! Crying is of no use. Don't think that if you cry you won’t have to leave and can shamelessly stay."

"I am not so rare!" Raised her head, Su Jianger's crying red face whimperingly looked at Lu Yunfen. "I don't want to stay, and you don’t have to chase, I’ll leave on my own."

She said while standing up, wiping the tears on her face with the back of her hand, "You tell Mo Yanlang, I Su Jianger don't want him!"

Mo Yanlang! That big bad guy, she hated him!


🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Jianger!"

Mo Yanlang walked into the room but didn’t see the little thing he wanted to see. He picked his eyebrows and headed toward the back of the room.

"Jianger!"

Walked to the open-air hot spring, but still didn't see anyone. He couldn't help but wrinkle his eyebrows. A hint of strangeness flashed through his heart? Anxiety?

He quickly went to the front room and took a closer look. Sure enough, her bag was gone!

Mo Yanlang's look changed and immediately went to the front hall.

Lu Fengshan in the hall saw Mo Yanlang and immediately spoke. "Boss, what's wrong? Why is your complexion so ugly?"

Mo Yanlang didn’t pay attention to Lu Fengshan, looked directly to the side of Lu Yunfen. "Xiao Fen, where is Jianger?"

He told Lu Yunfen to take care of Su Jianger after she woke up, but now he couldn’t find Su Jianger. His intuition told him, it must have something to do with Lu Yunfen.

Lu Yunfen lowered her head in a guilty conscience and her tone was a little huffing and puffing. "I...... I don't know."

"You don't know?" Seeing Lu Yunfen's guilty conscience look, Mo Yanlang was more skeptical. "Didn't I ask you to take care of her? And now you're telling me you don't know?"

The palms of her hands were sweating, Lu Yunfen said nervously: "I...... I saw she woke up and told her to freshen up and eat. After that I left, that...... that’s why I didn't know."

Narrowing his black eyes, Mo Yanlang’s handsome face concentrated coldly, and his tone was even colder. "Xiao Fen, you should know I hate it when people lie."

"I......I......" Mo Yanlang's cold tone made Lu Yunfen's heart cool.

On the other side, Lu Fengshan also noticed that something was wrong, even more, understanding that Mo Yanlang had already been angry. He quickly walked to the side of his little sister. "Xiao Fen, you really don't know where Su girl is?"

"I......" Lu Yunfan timidly raised her head, swallowing her saliva, and biting her teeth saying. "I really don't know where she went.……"

The words were not finished, Mo Yanlang’s hand forced a shot on the table. “Pa!” With a sound, the hard wooden table immediately became fragments.

"Ah!" Lu Yunfen screamed in fright.

"Boss!" Lu Fengshan quickly reached out to protect his little sister.

"What? What happened?" Hearing the sound, Lu Yunting who was in the vicinity also rushed over, saw the broken table and a cold face of Mo Yanlang, and followed to freeze.

"Xiao Fen, don't let me ask the same question again. Where is Jianger?" Mo Yanlang's tone was very cold, and his sharp eyes were straight at Lu Yunfen.

"Don't be angry, Boss." Lu Fengshan was also scared by Mo Yanlang's anger. Then he saw his little sister's guilty fear appearance and knew that his little sister must have done something stupid. He was anxious and angry, and shouted: "Xiao Fen, where did you take Su girl? Come on, say it!"

"I......I…..." It was the first time she saw Mo Yanlang's anger appearance, Lu Yunfen was also scared, and her tears flowed like crazy. She was frightened and at her wits' end.

"Xiao Fen, what did you do?" Lu Yunting quickly went to the side of her little sister and asked nervously.



Index || Next



Comments

  1. Update!!!!! The cliffhanger is killing me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But the cliffhanger! (T_T).... Thank you for the update by the way. I'll just go to the corner and draw circles took the next update....

      Delete
  2. I think rather than Jealousy, the word might be Anxiety....? Since vinegar is sour.... A sour core/feeling can be described as feeling anxious?

    That aside, thankiies for the chapter~(^O^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have forgotten that vinegar can also be sour lol ^^ And yeah I think anxiety is also much better than jealousy hehe. I think in this aspect it's MYL feeling of anxiety^^ Since you pointed it out it seemed much better with the next paragraph^^

      Many thanks!

      Delete
  3. Jealousy is not suitable with this situation btw why not to slap the girl directly instead of slapping that poor innocent table srlly I really despise this kind of girls who think every thing will move according to their wishes just because she and her sister love him it doesn't mean you will decide to whom he should marry or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol she might die on the spot if he really did slap her ���� just looks at how powerful that shot is ������

      Delete
    2. 😂 I know but I just want someone to slap her but other side I also know man will never slap majorly only crush the table to expressed his anger.

      Delete
    3. I feel you. I wish he could get her a beating. Such a b*tch!!

      Delete

Post a Comment